New Eng-"LAND"

josephfrei

IIRC, market size generally only takes US figures into consideration. If the US-Canada border were only a state border, then the Bills would be close to top 5 in market size.

Why? Toronto gets the NFL with all the advertising etc.. They also get CBS, NBC, & FOX on their cable system.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather see them die of typhus.

It's too nice a disease for them reprobates. Try Ebola, Dengue Fever or Polio would be my choices to make them pay, especially Bellicheat although I might like to see him endure smallpox to get that **** eating grin off his stupid face.

What on earth are you babbling about?

Can't speak for their babbling but, I can speak for my babbling... ;-)

IMO... This is where the cap hurts the small market and "insulates" the big markets from themselves!

Let the big markets kill themselves with that extra money by sinking it into huge salaries for star players. The mega markets will demand winners more... Let the big markets cut each other up.

Can't speak for their babbling but, I can speak for my babbling... ;-)

IMO... This is where the cap hurts the small market and "insulates" the big markets from themselves!

Let the big markets kill themselves with that extra money by sinking it into huge salaries for star players. The mega markets will demand winners more... Let the big markets cut each other up.

What "extra money" is being sunk 'into huge salaries for star players" (like Mario?)? Everyone is working with the same cap. Also, NYC and Miami are "huge markets". Why hasn't this worked for the Jets and the Fins?

What on earth are you babbling about?

That some teams still have more money to spend (in general, not necessarily on salaries, but to stay in existence).

And in some places it's never a problem, or ever dwelt upon ...(however, the # of such places has probably been decreasing in recent years ....i.e. probably Miami, SF, Oakland, San Diego, maybe others?).

So, is that still too much for you to contemplate?

{p.s. this isn't to say that a franchise with healthy finances couldn't be run or coached poorly... i.e. New York Jets..... BUT, especially in their case, that's a whole OTHER thing!}

{p.s.s. THAT^^ being said, didn't "NEW YORK" just win a couple recent Superbowls ? ... sorry, I digress.}

Actually I'd like to see them get to the SB and lose, giving them the most SB loses of all time.

This would be nice ..... finally something Bills AND Pats fans can share common ground with since Belichick/Brady era began. :w00t:

That some teams still have more money to spend (in general, not necessarily on salaries, but to stay in existence).

And in some places it's never a problem, or ever dwelt upon ...(however, the # of such places has probably been decreasing in recent years ....i.e. probably Miami, SF, Oakland, San Diego, maybe others?).

So, is that still too much for you to contemplate?

{p.s. this isn't to say that a franchise with healthy finances couldn't be run or coached poorly... i.e. New York Jets..... BUT, especially in their case, that's a whole OTHER thing!}

{p.s.s. THAT^^ being said, didn't "NEW YORK" just win a couple recent Superbowls ? ... sorry, I digress.}

The Bills plenty of extra money.

The Jets haven't won a SB in decades. Neither have the Dolphins. Or the Cowboys. Or Chicago. Or Houston ever. Have I left out any "Big Markets"?

So I just woke up and saw the score.....YESSS!!

And this does not come as a surprise:

"These are the most arrogant pricks in the world, starting with (coach Bill) Belichick on down," Suggs said.

for more read here --

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000128892/article/terrell-suggs-rips-arrogant-new-england-patriots