Greg Jennings is a free agent after the game

Agreed on Driver. He's already stated he wants to retire a packer. Jennings is 29, and was paid 3.5 million this year, running a 4.48 in the 40. Bowe is 28, was paid 9.5 million, and ran a 4.52 in the 40. I like them both, but unless you can get value like Tampa did with Jackson who ended up I think 4th in the league, it's not going to be worth the 9-10 million they'll demand. I agree with several of you that having a real QB and an impact WR will make SJ, SC, And our rb look better.

Donald Driver is 37 and had 8 catches his year. Not to be a dick, but what are you smoking?

That was better than Lee Evans' stats with the Ravens last year...lol!! Honestly, I didn't look at Drivers stats, so "No" to Driver. Dwayne Bowe would be a good option though.

Naa he's too old to help this rudderless org. Might as well flush some money down the crapper it'd be more efficient. What we need to do is find a team dumber than us to trade a young probowl WR for a fifth rounder aka lynch. It's a tall order I know.

At this point in his career is he better then T.O. was at the point which he came here?

Probably.

Naa he's too old to help this rudderless org. Might as well flush some money down the crapper it'd be more efficient. What we need to do is find a team dumber than us to trade a young probowl WR for a fifth rounder aka lynch. It's a tall order I know.

You mean Pittsburgh with Holmes?