• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, that was ball numbing...

Terrible choice

And His footwork has bothered me whenever I watch. It just looks off. I'm no pro but if you just watch waist down and ignore the rest/results he doesn't look like he should be a good qb to me.

Edited by NoSaint

It should be a given that policy dictates you don;t start Game 2 until Game 1 is over

On a double OT kind of game that can amount to A LOT of last second standing around. It's a tough spot, and a pretty rare occurrence. There should be a slightly longer window between finish and kick though, to help.

Is it safe to say that only two cities on the planet saw the first 12:00 of this game?-)

They really didn't show both games in most places? Salt Lake is considered within the Denver market (if you can believe that), and we still got both games.

I wouldn't mess around in the regular season, but when you have a playoff with only 4 games a week, you ought to make sure everybody can watch all of them.

Could you imagine late game coaches/players though - complete your full warm ups, and the sit for 30 mins to an hour potentially to be ready on a seconds notice... Fans stuck in the stadium waiting... You can't have a floating kickoff time, just a longer scheduled window.

They really didn't show both games in most places? Salt Lake is considered within the Denver market (if you can believe that), and we still got both games.

Right but did anyone outside those teams fans turn off the early game? That was his point

It's cracking me up that nobody is in this game thread. That first game was absolutely exhausting. :lol:

I blame the altitude. I'm a bit winded.

On a double OT kind of game that can amount to A LOT of last second standing around. It's a tough spot, and a pretty rare occurrence. There should be a slightly longer window between finish and kick though, to help.

I think the timing is pretty good as it is for what is usually a regulation game.

But I can't see any downside for anybody if you just delay the kickoff of Game 2 and put the OT game on the big screen in the other stadium.

Players would like it, advertisers would like it, the fans would like it and even the networks should like it.

I think the timing is pretty good as it is for what is usually a regulation game.

But I can't see any downside for anybody if you just delay the kickoff of Game 2 and put the OT game on the big screen in the other stadium.

Players would like it, advertisers would like it, the fans would like it and even the networks should like it.

You think a player that's minutes from kickoff would say "oh, awesome - lets just wait for this! I don't care how long it takes."?

Many are VERY set in routines.

Nice hustle to get to that ball for the int

Could you imagine late game coaches/players though - complete your full warm ups, and the sit for 30 mins to an hour potentially to be ready on a seconds notice... Fans stuck in the stadium waiting... You can't have a floating kickoff time, just a longer scheduled window.

Thats possibly a good point but I don't really think the players would have a problem with staying loose and watching a playoff game on the big screen

I blame the altitude. I'm a bit winded.

Yeah, I'm high too.

Oh wait, you meant............

You think a player that's minutes from kickoff would say "oh, awesome - lets just wait for this! I don't care how long it takes."?

I guess I look at it from what my own reaction would be. I might not like the extra butterflies but I'd get a kick out of watching a game on the field and keeping loose with my brothers.

Although I'm sure you;'re right that there'd be a fair number of guys who didn't feel that way.

But to hell with them. :devil:

Thats possibly a good point but I don't really think the players would have a problem with staying loose and watching a playoff game on the big screen

Yeah, I'm high too.

Oh wait, you meant............

Looking like another good game here too

Stupid move by ck