49ers vs Packers

NoSaint

Not go out of bounds?

It seemed clear on the field that he wasn't inbounds.

Also, the whole "complete the catch" nonsense is vague. Sure didn't look like Boldin completed the catch on the first 3rd down for the Ravens in OT.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy Moss still has speed....good to see

Amazing to watch good football. I know it is an obvious statement, but after watching 10 horrible games (and even 6 wins that were not perfect), these teams are talented. We will be like this in a year or two (or three)

And yet more of a reason to get a bona fide QB in the backfield.

Wow so this is what great quarterbacking looks like.

Remember what it was like watching Kelly play...confidence that the ball would be delivered and caught. We need that feeling again. We are due.

And yet more of a reason to get a bona fide QB in the backfield.

Remember what it was like watching Kelly play...confidence that the ball would be delivered and caught. We need that feeling again. We are due.

Yes I do, and yes we are..

I chalk that up to chans arrogance no one short of an ivy league egghead was smart enough to run his offense. If chan makes a plea to draft QB I totally see buddy obliging.

Do you think we pass on cam? Or rg3? If we had a shot at either?

I think they just had other players higher and weren't sold on these two guys.

Do you think we pass on cam? Or rg3? If we had a shot at either?

I think they just had other players higher and weren't sold on these two guys.

No but we weren't in position to draft those guys so its irrelevant. I think being oversold on fitz accounts for passing on the other guys. If you weren't sold on him how could you not draft qb? They paid him and verbally committed to him being their guy. Not sure what other proof you need or I can offer.