Well Drew is back for sure

The snip-it that they showed(which will run 11:30 Sunday night) said. "If you take Drew's whole season there was improvement." :):P The man always sounds the same. blah, blah, blah. I'll wait for the whole interview to be played and let ya know.

All the schools are closed but the staff still has to report so I'm here. 6-8 inches of snow and now it's raining. Had to scrape the ice off the car. SUCKS-- how about your weather?

All the schools are closed but the staff still has to report so I'm here.  6-8 inches of snow and now it's raining. Had to scrape the ice off the car.  SUCKS-- how about your weather?

195220[/snapback]

You are allowed to hang around young impressionable minds on a daily basis? :) Oh the horrors.

All the schools are closed but the staff still has to report so I'm here.  6-8 inches of snow and now it's raining. Had to scrape the ice off the car.  SUCKS-- how about your weather?

195220[/snapback]

i only dream of 6-8 ............. sorry ment to post this on the condom story :)

Drew is the best QB on the team right now.  So he should be the starter!  :)

195215[/snapback]

As of January 2005, you are correct.

Let's revisit in September 2005.

195220[/snapback]

Been 70's since new years eve. Been wearing shorts to work all week. SO nice to play golf this time of year.

The snip-it that they showed(which will run 11:30 Sunday night) said. "If you take Drew's whole season there was improvement." :)  :P The man always sounds the same.  blah, blah, blah.  I'll wait for the whole interview to be played and let ya know.

195206[/snapback]

Imporvement might mean he is back bt not that he is the starter.

Im not suprised.

I knew TD was going to give some BS answer on why Bledsoe should come back.

I guess 3 years of nothing isn't enough for him.

195451[/snapback]

But having the changes in the coaching staff over these three years is going to give Drew a flier ESPECIALLY considering we had a winning record this year.

He's going to be back.

The snip-it that they showed(which will run 11:30 Sunday night) said. "If you take Drew's whole season there was improvement." :D  :D The man always sounds the same.  blah, blah, blah.  I'll wait for the whole interview to be played and let ya know.

195206[/snapback]

If you take how Drew played in game one and measured against game 16, there was no improvement.

TD is FOS, as usual.

If you take how Drew played in game one and measured againstgame 16, there was no improvement.

TD is FOS, as usual.

195669[/snapback]

What kills me about all you get rid of Drew nuts is that you completely ignore the fact that there's all these other players out there suckin it up too. Like a different post says... we're several players away from a good team. The damn Pitt scrubs walked all over our great D in the 4th q. Bottom line is this team needs more than just a new QB. I can only wonder what everyone would be complaining about today if JP was put in earlier in the season.