Super Bowl predictions

tito1

My preseason picks were Houston and Green Bay but I don't see Houston getting there and GB has tough game this weekend

Right now I'd have to go with Denver and San Fran mainly bc I can't see Atl getting there but more importantly I'm in a pool and hv Den n SF so id guarantee myself 500 if that's the matchup

With the best 8 teams left in the NFL, figured we could get some predictions.

I think Seattle is the hottest team in the NFL. I can see them winning at Atlanta and at San Francisco to win the NFC.

In the AFC, I see Denver beating Houston and New England. I think the Denver pass rush harasses Brady with Elvis D. and Von Miller and playing in Denver will be the advantage.

Seattle over Denver 27-21

Peyton finally has a great Defense to back him up and would almost say Denver wins it all !

With the best 8 teams left in the NFL, figured we could get some predictions.

I think Seattle is the hottest team in the NFL. I can see them winning at Atlanta and at San Francisco to win the NFC.

In the AFC, I see Denver beating Houston and New England. I think the Denver pass rush harasses Brady with Elvis D. and Von Miller and playing in Denver will be the advantage.

Seattle over Denver 27-21

1 game and my prediction is done. Nice - I would now love to see Balt go to NE and beat them