*Nothing on...turns on Lawrence O'Donnel...

dayman

How do you guys watch that ****?? If I'm puttering around the house the last thing I will have on is Fox, MSNBC, or CNN. Actually I dumped cable a couple of weeks ago so even it I was tempted I can't. For me when I'm puttering, driving or kicking back it's music, music, music.

Funny...I work with music all week, and I love it..but sometimes I want to hear anything other than the "greatest new band"...but yes, in general, music is always a better alternative.

you know how bad bashir is? i get him confused with morgan. thats bad

at least p has shown some progress lately, im with you on bashir. idk what his background is but hes like a bitter english arab or maybe italian or something inappropriately macho. gong

btw - ezra was just kicking ass again. his show has to be happening soon

you know how bad bashir is? i get him confused with morgan. thats bad

at least p has shown some progress lately, im with you on bashir. idk what his background is but hes like a bitter english arab or maybe italian or something inappropriately macho. gong

Actually that isn't fair to Morgan. Think what you will of him...he is no Bashir. Bashir is the single more hilariously bad political commentator on tv

haha...flipping around and caught about 5 seconds before commercial...but I believe...and I can't confirm until this commercial break ends...but I think George Takei is hosting his show right now...lol

ok idk now he's not there...but I swear I just saw George Takei acting like he was hosting....that would have taken the cake...

yeah i saw the same thing. im not sure whats going on with that, maybe they are just letting him do the mini-promos between commercials to see how he does

ya kept watching he just appeared again...this is strange, random George Takei splices ... lol... "oh my"

oh i see now. larry has him talking about obamas comment to gays in his speech. so yeah, they were probably just giving george some practice camera time while he was already there. i like the guy, i wouldnt mind seeing him try a guest hosting. dont know how he would do but it would be cool to see sulu give it a shot