(OT) Bills 2005 Schedule

My wife and I are planning a trip back east this coming September, and would like to take in a game at the Ralph, but haven't seen the 2005 schedule posted anywhere. Is it out yet?

We need to make our reservations by 1/25/05 to insure we get the time share. So if any of fans happen to know which games will be at home and on what dates, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

MN John

My wife and I are planning a trip back east this coming September, and would like to take in a game at the Ralph, but haven't seen the 2005 schedule posted anywhere.  Is it out yet?

We need to make our reservations by 1/25/05 to insure we get the time share.  So if any of fans happen to know which games will be at home and on what dates, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

MN John

195083[/snapback]

The dates don't come out until after the draft in April.

The teams are set but the dates are not. Our opponents are on this sight somewhere- I will look in a sec. I know we have Denver and KC at home. We play Cincy and I think Tampa and Houston. One sec I will find it

Opening day is usually the week after Labor day. Why not come and enjoy the TBD Tailgate Party? Watch here and  the Tailgate East site for all the particulars.

195191[/snapback]

Except we don't know if the Bills are home or away on the NFL opening weekend. We've been home these past 5 years, I would not be surprised if the Bills got an away game opening weekend.

2005 opponents:

Home: Broncos, Chiefs, Dolphins, Jets, Falcons, Panthers, Patriots, Texans

Away: Buccaneers, Chargers, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Raiders, Bengals

195095[/snapback]

Seems to me we have the right games at home this year. Woud rather play in Buffalo than Oakland or Cinci, but overall I like this setup. No one wants to go into Arrowhead or Denver, and the Bills could use the 12th Man playing the Texans, Falcons and Panthers. I foresee eight home sellouts next year!

I notice that just about every team on next year's schedule was in the playoff hunt Week 17.

I look forward to avenging the Oakland loss next year.

Since McGahee loves the warm weather, I'd say he's going to have some big games in Tampa, Miami and San Diego.

And if Losman is playing next year, he'll have a homecoming in New Orleans.

Opening day is usually the week after Labor day. Why not come and enjoy the TBD Tailgate Party? Watch here and  the Tailgate East site for all the particulars.

195191[/snapback]

If you book for the week after Labor Day, Sep 11-17, at most you might have to add a day or two. We'll definitely have a home game on the 11th or 18th.

Personally, I'd love to make a trip to New Orleans next year.

Sunday games Dec 25 2005, Jan 1 2006.  I hope they play on Saturday instead.

195837[/snapback]

Ooh. That is not good. Anyone know what the NFL did last time Christmas and New Year's was on a Sunday. That would really F up college ball, too.