(OT) TV Watchers...Any new shows you'll watch?

PIZ

Every year there are new shows added to the schedule. There are 2 new shows that I will watch. "LOST" looks pretty good (and the premiere was said to be awesome by reviewers) and "CSI NY" is one I'll definitely be watching. I may give that "JOEY" a chance, based on the fact I loved "FRIENDS." Any other shows you'll watch. Here's my lineup (keep in mind I am a loser and a TV junkie):

1 CSI Miami

2 CSI NY

3 CSI

4 Cold Case

5 ER

6 Survivor

7 Lost

8 Without a Trace

9 Third Watch

10 Joey

Lost looked good, I'll give it a try.

I'll probably "watch" CSI:NY (I usually play Civ3 while my wife watches this stuff; CSI doesn't take a lot of attention to know what's going on - half the show is them in the lab doing unrealistic testing).

Other than that, nothing looks that great...

CW

Lost looked good, I'll give it a try.

I'll probably "watch" CSI:NY (I usually play Civ3 while my wife watches this stuff; CSI doesn't take a lot of attention to know what's going on - half the show is them in the lab doing unrealistic testing).

Other than that, nothing looks that great...

CW

14969[/snapback]

I'm with you. "Rescue Me" on FX is pretty good.

I'll watch all of them and still post here 16 hours a day !

15087[/snapback]

god damn right... i dont pretend to be someone im not. I love TV. I love being lazy. On weeknights, I like to Rosen on my couch, and watch the hell out of some TV. And not only that, Except for friday and saturday night time, I like doing the same. TV is excellent. So is my couch. Now, go f*ck yourself.

god damn right... i dont pretend to be someone im not. I love TV. I love being lazy. On weeknights, I like to Rosen on my couch, and watch the hell out of some TV. And not only that, Except for friday and saturday night time, I like doing the same.  TV is excellent. So is my couch. Now, go f*ck yourself.

15105[/snapback]

Just in case you thought that was me (after bustin' your balls this morning), just want you to know it wasn't me.

It was funny, Major Burns. But it wasn't me.

Just in case you thought that was me (after bustin' your balls this morning), just want you to know it wasn't me.

It was funny, Major Burns. But it wasn't me.

15110[/snapback]

nope. i know you wouldnt hide behind a guest... i at least give you that much credit!

I'll watch all the CSI's.  The new shows I'd like to catch the premiers of are 'Lost' and 'Hawaii'.  The only thing I watch with any consistency on TV is Football.

14973[/snapback]

So, did you watch Hawaii last night? I watched it. I thought it was decent. I'll give it another chance next week.

"Father of the Pride". 

Animated series on NBC.  Maybe new Hawaii show.  I do not watch much network TV.

14967[/snapback]

Well, I saw Father of the Pride a few days ago, and it was just OK. There were some funny moments, but I see it getting old pretty quick.