[SUW] Ugliest Vehicle on the road

What's the ugliest vehicle you see on the roads?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. What's the ugliest vehicle you see on the roads?

• Scion
    • Pontiac Aztec
    • Honda Element
    • Anything that metallic orange color
    • Other (please specify)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has an Aztec. At first I was a bit shaky about getting it, but then we drove it. We loved it. Its got 19" low pro tires, Maroon in color, tinted windows, spoiler in the back. Its actually not that bad looking. Great in the snow, a ton of room inside (we have two huge dogs that fit great). Sweet sound system, remote everything. Has good get up and go. Once you get used to it, its not that bad.

My wife has an Aztec.  At first I was a bit shaky about getting it, but then we drove it.  We loved it.  Its got 19" low pro tires, Maroon in color, tinted windows, spoiler in the back.  Its actually not that bad looking.  Great in the snow, a ton of room inside (we have two huge dogs that fit great).  Sweet sound system, remote everything.  Has good get up and go.  Once you get used to it, its not that bad.

194931[/snapback]

Oh, it's that bad looking. You're just used to it.

Putting a spoiler on an Aztec is like putting a pushup bra on Rosie O'Donnell. Nice try. No sale.

the new Dodge Magnum looks like a hearse

but I'd have to go with the Aztec

194845[/snapback]

Did you ever see the movie "The Car"? Late 70's, James Brolin, possessed car running people over? Magnums remind me of that.

If you really like the Scion but don't think it's expensive enough, there's always this little beauty

194977[/snapback]

Knew a girl in college that had a Mercedes 4x4 jeep; it's not exactly a new style, just not frequently seen.

They drive nice, too...but when she needed a new muffler, it cost her ten thousand dollars. More than I paid for my first three cars...

And those Mini Coopers...now there's good value for your money.  $18,000+,  and you basically get a lawnmower with a cab.

194907[/snapback]

i have one and it is awesome...37mpg...easy to park in the city...when you corner you feel like you are part of the car, they handle so good...i have a base model and it is stil loaded with more options than my gti had...it is not a super fast car, but i am not hell behind the wheel to begin with....plus, chicks love them...i got a silver one.

If you really like the Scion but don't think it's expensive enough, there's always this little beauty

194977[/snapback]

always laugh when i see BMW, Lexus, Porsche, etc SUV... "Sport Utility Vehicle"

I tell you what, if you are gonna be doing any sporting, or anything using it for its utility purpose, don't ask me to borrow my Porsche Cayene...

I know, I know, rich people like to show off their money, but they are just NOT practical.

If I'm spending $99,000, I'll pass on that thing and get myself a 2005 lincoln town car (roughly $50,000) and a 2005 Jaguar S-Type (around $48,000).

But that's just me.

The Hummer gets my vote. Part of that is its ugly box approach to vehicle design. Part of it is also my natural bias. I don't mind SUVs per se if you can justify having one (for off road, towing, have to drive in terrible weather) but it seems to me that the Hummer is all about an in your face anti-conservation attitude that I just don't like.

The Hummer gets my vote.  Part of that is its ugly box approach to vehicle design.  Part of it is also my natural bias.  I don't mind SUVs per se if you can justify having one (for off road, towing, have to drive in terrible weather) but it seems to me that the Hummer is all about an in your face anti-conservation attitude that I just don't like.

195052[/snapback]

Basically, the Hummer is the Warren Sapp of the car world

My wife drives an Aztek too. Its like the B-52 BUFF - Big Ugly Fat F*cker, but boy is it nice in snow and for road trips. The damn thing gets 26 MPG on the highway and 20 around town. Her's is the 2001 model without the air foil on the rear, but don't understand why they added one anyway. What it really needs is a rear window wiper, not a stupid foil.

The damn thing even comes equipped with its own built-in air compressor and hoses so you can pump up the tires when needed. And by golly, you can even carry a dozen 2 x 4 x 8' with the hatch down, not to mention 6 3/4" sheets of plywood too (tailgate must be down for that one).

Ugly as all get out, but a swan on the inside.