Bengals-Texans Live Game Thread

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Houston draws first blood.

Kind of a paper cut.

Cinci went to Gresham twice on that first drive. They will need to get the ball to AJ Green.

On the other side, Andre Johnson hasn't been heard from yet.

Me too, they look as physical as anyone. They're making strides each year. This time I see them get deeper in the post season with at least one win. Dumping palmer for all those picks was a bonanza.

Also Zimmer's D is pretty good and it seems like Houston has been slumping on both sides of the ball over the last two months.

I just wonder if Cinci's O can score enough points to steal the win.

See if Dalton was a better QB he's have just thrown that ball into the ground.

Houston draws first blood.

Kind of a paper cut.

Cinci went to Gresham twice on that first drive. They will need to get the ball to AJ Green.

On the other side, Andre Johnson hasn't been heard from yet.

Also Zimmer's D is pretty good and it seems like Houston has been slumping on both sides of the ball over the last two months.

I just wonder if Cinci's O can score enough points to steal the win.

I don't buy into Houston hype every season. Last year was a cake walk in that division. This year with better competition from colts they barely won it.

Johnson was great but age and injury catching IP with him. Don't believe schaub is elite. Their RB is good but not so great to carry a team. Watt is great but they also needed a healthy cushing on defense to go places.

I don't buy into Houston hype every season. Last year was a cake walk in that division. This year with better competition from colts they barely won it.

Johnson was great but age and injury catching IP with him. Don't believe schaub is elite. Their RB is good but not so great to carry a team. Watt is great but they also needed a healthy cushing on defense to go places.

Yeah even if Houston wins this game, I'm expecting them to lose in the divisional round.

Houston seems overrated on both sides of the ball. I think their defense was actually pretty good but they've had several key injuries.

Houston's in pretty good control,but these FGs might haunt them.

This is a pretty big moment for Dalton.

If he can't produce in this circumstance, Cinci and NFL fans might start changing their tune on him. As I've mentioned before, I wonder if at some point Cinci fans will lament having taken Dalton over Kaepernick.

Dalton has to show something today.

BTW, Happy New Year J.

If he can't produce in this circumstance, Cinci and NFL fans might start changing their tune on him. As I've mentioned before, I wonder if at some point Cinci fans will lament having taken Dalton over Kaepernick.

BTW, Happy New Year J.

Wow CK and Green sound unstoppable. Although. Dalton seemed much better prepared to start coming out of college

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

BTW, Happy New Year J.

I'm interested to see what he does in this game. I was and am very lukewarm on him. I just think he is very average, and will never be very good. Who knows but I think if he was the Bills QB, he wouldn't have been any better than Fitz in terms of production.

Second screen pass that Dalton should have grounded and didn't.

Negative yardage for the second time when it should have been an incompletion.

Both losses killed drives.

Dalton not showing any presence of mind on those screen passes.

Wow CK and Green sound unstoppable. Although. Dalton seemed much better prepared to start coming out of college

That is definitely the consensus. But yeah Kaepernick and AJ Green? Wow!

I'm interested to see what he does in this game. I was and am very lukewarm on him. I just think he is very average, and will never be very good. Who knows but I think if he was the Bills QB, he wouldn't have been any better than Fitz in terms of production.

Agreed. To me this game is an early defining moment in Dalton's career.

Kaepernick could have outthrown the coverage on that long 3rd down incompletion.

YEAH!!!

Schaub has been horrible the last few weeks.

I'm talking epically bad, confidence crisis games. He was actually pulled from the game in week 16 for sucking.

Another overrated player, IMO.

Hall is excellent.

Before Jonathan Joseph went to Houston, they had a great 1-2 cornerback punch.

Crowd seems nervous.

Three screen passes in this game, three losses.

He is pretty good and often great on the ball. Earlier in his career he used to get burnt a lot IMO even though he would make some big plays. I haven't watched him much lately.