An Open Thread to Communicate with Russ Brandon

Mr. Poster: I don't see why you should have an issue with intelligent ideas regarding the coaching search... so, (W) whatever to you...

I would like to see, hired, a head coach who brings to the Bills organization, a philosophy of building the schemes around the players, particularly, by drafting the BPA (best players available).

God damn, I am so sick of 'SYSTEM' guys. Wether it's the Tampon-too, 4-3, 3-4, Pop Gun, Pistol, don't force it on these talented guys and flush their careers down the schitter. "I'm the coach... I touch myself and this is MY system, so you boys are gonna do what I say... Fungu Bandajo...

If a dude like Kelsay was positioned to his strengths from the beginning- we might not have such split (mostly negative) opinions of him, and he would have games and stats that we drip over all week till the next game. Same for Sucktpatrick- play him like he's a Dilfer, not a Manning.

So, Please Russ, CNY dude... hire a coach who will stratigize to the roster's abilities... not force a system. And let's be innovative, elusive, fresh, and completely unpredictable week-to-week.

Lastly... inquire about interviewing that Trestman guy.

An old Montreal Aloutte coach was interviewed, way-back-when, one time back in the 80's. Good things (and good parties) happened. Great things might happen with an estra down to work with, eh.

Thanks,

The rabid, starving, pathetic fans of the Buffalo Bills (barely hanging on)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods, please delete this post ASAP. This is a perfect example of exactly what this thread SHOULDN'T be.

To the poster: I'm sure Russ is more than aware that we need a new coach (Gailey has been fired,) and a better QB. Russ himself said the Bills brand has been tarnished.

Stop living in the past, and stop ripping on the Bills. Leave that for the national media--they are plenty good at it.

Use this thread as a platform to suggest meaningful ideas that could actually gain traction within the organization.

WIFI in the stadium perhaps?

If you can't think of something to contribute, then concede that there are smarter people than you in charge of the organization, and find another thread to post in.

First off Billsfan4evr doesn't need to apologize to you and what right do you have to criticize or ask a mod to remove his opinion? He's a Bills fan like the rest of us and each and every one of us have earned the right to have ANY opinion of this pile of crap of a football team we want. The fact that we are still here after all this time is a miracle in itself. The man has every right to his opinion as do you and as do I.

Mork calling Orsen...come in Orsen...

Can't forget to say the preceeding portion: "Nah Nu Nah Nu"......Mork calling Orsen...come in Orsen :thumbsup:

As we have an outdoor stadium I think real turf would be cool

Instead let's get a dome with artificial turf.... :thumbsup: But, seeing that is about as likely as the Peace Bridge being rebuilt, I guess I'd settle for a real grass field...could you imagine with all the rain & snow we'd probably have a real home-field advantage for 7 games a year!

Here's my suggestion ...Put the radio feed in the bathrooms.

Thanks for playing ...please drive threw to the second window.

Better yet, the tv broadcast synched up to the radio announcers. Monitors above the urinals.

More ideas:

Instead of renewing the Toronto series, alternate years between toronto and the carrier dome each getting 1 preseason game, while the othe rremains kids day at the Ralph. All regular season home games at the Ralph.

If/when the time comes for a new stadium, build a partial roof stadium similar to seattle's. Would be cheaper than a full dome, enough seats would be protected from rain/snow and to a lesser extent, wind to appease the pro-dome fans, but the game would still be played out in the elements, the way it should be. Plus, that place would be LOUD.

Edited by Chandemonium

My pet peeve is the blackout rule. Why is it extended all the way to Syracuse (and thus Utica because of a lack of CBS stations in central NY)? Whether I go to a game or not has NOTHING to do with the blackout rule. All the blackout does is make me think that the people running the franchise are out of touch and greedy.

Ha, ha ha. You fans are such kidders!

Here's my suggestion ...Put the radio feed in the bathrooms.

Thanks for playing ...please drive threw to the second window.

Better yet bigger washrooms with TV's with the game on.

Seperate gates for Season Ticket Holders.

Edited by jkrules

Hire a young guy. The league is changing faster than ever. We need a progressive thinking coach who can adapt, and is not stuck in the 70's or 80's. Or the 90's for that matter. Where is football headed, and lets beat the rest there.

Edited by Zona