Why Brandon will get the best coach here.

I am not sold on this team and only a top head coach and franchise QB will fix that for me......

This is a sad end to another rebuilding project and the fans are NOT IN A GOOD MOOD RIGHT NOW....

I mean, how many times can a team call for a big press conference at the end of the season then promise new change then do basically nothing??

about every three years since I can remember.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As per Arizona Cardinal's Linebacker, Quentin Groves. Random indeed.

https://twitter.com/...505408355500033

how would he know?

Russ gave us the Toronto series so from my perspective he is 0-1 and that ain't looking good.

and how is making millions and regionalizing the team a bad thing? If we had a winning team then there would be a home atmosphere up there.

I tell you, of all the potential H.C.'s the Bills might interview, I've watched a bunch of interviews of these guys, trying to get a feel for their intelligence, their personalities. I read a post about how much of a jerk Chip Kelly is, how he's rude and condescending, and so I thought I would check out an interview. It turns out he not only seemed polite, but he came across as THE MOST intelligent, capable candidate on the list. I can tell a lot about a person by how they communicate - my favorite candidate now is Kelly. I almost wish I hadn't watched them - because he was so much more intelligent seeming than any of the others (I know, it's not a science, it's opinion, but I have always been good at reading people), if we don't get him I'll feel like we've been robbed! Reminded me of Bellicheck.

I tell you, of all the potential H.C.'s the Bills might interview, I've watched a bunch of interviews of these guys, trying to get a feel for their intelligence, their personalities. I read a post about how much of a jerk Chip Kelly is, how he's rude and condescending, and so I thought I would check out an interview. It turns out he not only seemed polite, but he came across as THE MOST intelligent, capable candidate on the list. I can tell a lot about a person by how they communicate - my favorite candidate now is Kelly. I almost wish I hadn't watched them - because he was so much more intelligent seeming than any of the others (I know, it's not a science, it's opinion, but I have always been good at reading people), if we don't get him I'll feel like we've been robbed! Reminded me of Bellicheck.

LB Quentin Groves thinks he is coming here.

Where did you see these interviews?

Spiller turned out to be a good pick, although you can't argue it was a luxury pick that bad teams shouldn't make. The jury is out on Gilmore, he had good moments and bad moments, Carrington has blocked kicks but what else? Dareus' play took a big drop in 2012 and it can't all be because of what happened to his brother, because it wasn't great before that. Bradham has emerged over 4 or 5 games, hope but no guarantee. What about Troup? Easley? Ed Wang (remember him and the jokes?)? Danny Batten? LEVI BROWN? Kyle Calloway? John Potter what a great move that was? Tank Carder? Jasper? Chris and Johnny White? I can go on and on, but you can pick any GM in league history that over 3 years didn't fall into at least one good pick. Aaron Williams has been a disaster. T.J. Graham has hands of stone-not to mention he failed to get a QB on the roster that cold use Graham's speed. Where is Zebrie Sanders? Where is Marshawn Lynch? Oh that is right he is in Seattle with over 1500 yards and double digits headed to the playoffs, while we got a backup offensive lineman for him? Enough said.

OMG, man! You are holding the Bills responsible because:

1. their rookie CB had ups and downs (Gilmore)? Look around and tell me how many rookies DON'T struggle sometimes.

2. Their 3rd round pick from 3 years ago is "only" a good kick blocker and good/not great run defender who has a knack for knocking down passes.

3. Marcel Dareus' play "dropped off" (in your opinion) after his brother died and Kyle WIlliams played hurt next to him much of the year.

4. Torrell Troup hurt his back. How was the staff to know that might happen?

5. Bradham only started for 4-5 games? How many 3rd rounders this year started more?

6. Your going to hang the team for 4th, 5th 6th and 7th rounders not starting/panning out? Look around at the rest of the league and tell me what the success rate with those rounds is (not high at all). It isn't enough to just cherry pick a small hand full of low-round picks that have succeeded. That is definitely not the norm.

The money picks are rounds 1 and 2 and some of the Bills' street free agent pickups (Urbick, Pears, Kyle Moore...) are positives. I'll give you that Aaron Williams doesn't look like he is going to pan out (#2 pick in 2011), but show me a team that hits all of their top 2 picks.