David shaw

tito1

Boys - you guys want to throw some money at the next big college coach, them David Shaw is the man. He won the PAC 12 without Andrew luck, making a qb change during the season to a true freshman (he's not afraid to change). Coached a team that beat the #1 team in the country (USC) and won at Oregon as a 21 point dog.

I haven't heard his name much, but would be the coach that I would absolutely love to hire.

Big Yes to this. He is the hot college coach that no one talks about. Very bright guy. Would be nice to see the Bills out in front on a move like this... instead of saying 5 years down the road "we shoulda".

Big Yes to this. He is the hot college coach that no one talks about. Very bright guy. Would be nice to see the Bills out in front on a move like this... instead of saying 5 years down the road "we shoulda".

Maybe we have a different definition of "hot" then? Are you saying he looks good in jeans?

Maybe we have a different definition of "hot" then? Are you saying he looks good in jeans?

Skinny jeans, a headset, and an unbuttoned white polo with a charging buffalo on the breast

Huge win over Oregon but please stop with the USC thing. They were not a good team and never deserved to be ranked #1. The best USC in the country plays in Columbia, SC.

They were #1 for a reason, and the reason they severely sucked after is because they didn't play as hard (after losing). Ill give you that they weren't a great team at the end of the day, but no questioning their talent vs Stanford's. the reason Stanford is I'm the rose bowl and USC blows is because of coaching

He signed a big extension, plus i don't see him wanting to come to Buffalo.

If we threw enough money at him, I don't honk getig out of a contract is a big deal

Huge win over Oregon but please stop with the USC thing. They were not a good team and never deserved to be ranked #1. The best USC in the country plays in Columbia, SC.

No doubt! And the boys from last year's class, Steph Gilmore and Melvin Ingram look like great pros too.

I think the stress of the season wore on him a bit. His ass looks kinda fat.

He is my top pick. We couldnt get Harbaugh maybe we can get his understudy.

As Zac pointed out upthread, he just signed a very long term, lucrative extension and he's talked openly about staying on The Farm until his kids graduate from there.

He won't be in the mix for a few years anyways.

He signed a big extension, plus i don't see him wanting to come to Buffalo.

As Zac pointed out upthread, he just signed a very long term, lucrative extension and he's talked openly about staying on The Farm until his kids graduate from there.

Harbaugh left Standford 1 year into a 5 year extension. So, it could be possible given the right circumstance.