Russ please bring "Martyball" and Philip Rivers to the Buff

JinWPB

With Ralph retiring so to say would Marty get over the feud and return. Make a run for Pro bowler Rivers . Draft Lb and Wr and CB this year. Throw entire draft at Johnny football ala Redskins when he comes out.Problem solved ...thankyou.

agree hindsight........Rivers has gotten sloppy...........slight upgrade from Fitz..........have always hated Rivers attitude. he has been a turnover machine for years now.

lets go young. no to rivers IMO. Tahj Boyd time!

Edited by Ryan L Billz

With Ralph retiring so to say would Marty get over the feud and return. Make a run for Pro bowler Rivers . Draft Lb and Wr and CB this year. Throw entire draft at Johnny football ala Redskins when he comes out.Problem solved ...thankyou.

NO please don't do it marty has been gone to long! go for a lovie who contacted us can make this D legit get a strong oc that use spiller correctly or as I like to say "give him the damn ball" see how the viking with a C ponder made the playoffs on AP 's back draft LB sign levetre and byrd get Bowe and either draft QB Nassib and let T Jackson start! We have a lot of talent and with lovie, players especially on D will want to come hear! Hell Hester will for sure. Maybe squeeze a year or two out of ulacher

I like Marty Schottenheimer, but I'm tired of hearing his name in this context. He is not mentioned in regards to HC hires because his coaching career is in the past. I'm interested in the future, and the Bills should be as well.

Edited by Punch

Phillip Rivers notable accomplishments

Former NFL records

• NFL Record for most passing yards through first 8 games of a season - 2,649 yards (2010)

Chargers franchise records

• Most passing touchdowns in a single season: 34 (2008)
  • Most regular season wins in a single season: 14 (2006)
  • Most pass completions in a single season: 366 (2011)
  • Most game winning drives in a single season: 5 (2008)
  • Most consecutive seasons with 4,000 passing yards: 4 (2008–2011)
  • Most consecutive seasons with 3,000 passing yards: 7 (2006–2012)
  • Most seasons with 4,000+ passing yards: 4
  • Most seasons with 3,000+ passing yards: 7
  • Most passing yards in a game: 455 (9/26/10 vs. Seattle Seahawks)
  • Highest completion percentage, career: 63.6 (2004-2012)
  • Highest completion percentage, season: 66.0 (2010) (16 starts)
  • Highest completion percentage, game (min. 20 attempts): 90.0 (18/20) (11/1/12 vs. Kansas City)
  • Highest passer rating, career: 94.5 (2004-2012)
  • Highest passer rating, season: 105.5 (2008) (16 starts)

Awards and honors

Your right the Bills would never want a QB like this.

Phillip Rivers notable accomplishments

Former NFL records

• NFL Record for most passing yards through first 8 games of a season - 2,649 yards (2010)

Chargers franchise records

• Most passing touchdowns in a single season: 34 (2008)
  • Most regular season wins in a single season: 14 (2006)
  • Most pass completions in a single season: 366 (2011)
  • Most game winning drives in a single season: 5 (2008)
  • Most consecutive seasons with 4,000 passing yards: 4 (2008–2011)
  • Most consecutive seasons with 3,000 passing yards: 7 (2006–2012)
  • Most seasons with 4,000+ passing yards: 4
  • Most seasons with 3,000+ passing yards: 7
  • Most passing yards in a game: 455 (9/26/10 vs. Seattle Seahawks)
  • Highest completion percentage, career: 63.6 (2004-2012)
  • Highest completion percentage, season: 66.0 (2010) (16 starts)
  • Highest completion percentage, game (min. 20 attempts): 90.0 (18/20) (11/1/12 vs. Kansas City)
  • Highest passer rating, career: 94.5 (2004-2012)
  • Highest passer rating, season: 105.5 (2008) (16 starts)

Awards and honors

Your right the Bills would never want a QB like this.

How many Superbowls?

How many Superbowls?

With what was some of the very best talented teams the NFL has ever seen! Norv Turner took a 14-2 team along with a top QB and ruined them both. Phillip Rivers is currently broken, and would take a sharp offensive mind like Jon Gruden to resurrect him. That is, if he even could be resurrected.

How many Superbowls?

Can you list the recent Super Bowl winning QBs the Bills have a chance at acquiring? What, there are none? I can't believe it!

Now, let's move on to the next options, which Rivers might be one. I wouldn't give up the farm for him but if he can be acquired for something reasonable I don't have a problem with the move.

Can you list the recent Super Bowl winning QBs the Bills have a chance at acquiring? What, there are none? I can't believe it!

Now, let's move on to the next options, which Rivers might be one. I wouldn't give up the farm for him but if he can be acquired for something reasonable I don't have a problem with the move.

Yeah I can see the Chargers getting rid of Rivers without having a viable option for his replacement.