Kyle Williams has same foot injury as last year

5 Wide

this was the most despicable defensive line play I've ever seen. Mark Sanchez put K. Williams on his @$$. After all the funny stupid plays we've seen out of Sachez in the past 3 years and he does this to Williams is beyond comical.

this too. He's just not good anymore. Never was actually. Was always the "Big White Guy with a High Motor, Blue Collar and Lunchpail" and that's why he was always so loved and always so over rated.

I would say he has been very good for periods of time. The problem with this team is that there are very few starters who have consistently put together sustained periods of excellence (or even something better than "really good"). Stevie comes to mind.....Byrd (maybe)....and that's about it. The rest of the good players can't stay healthy. That's why I don't believe this roster is any better than when Nix and Co. showed up.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No THIS is comical.http://youtu.be/rAp57G1hLn0

yes. It is. But not as bad as a 300+LB DL being stuff armed by possibly the most rediculous QB in the league. Oh, and by the same guy that made that funny play you just linked.

Analytics would say; we have a guy who is 30 in June who has had both Achilles' tendons detached to remove bone spurs in successive offseasons.

The dude's games played & numbers have suffered & our defense too.

Carrington & Dareus are fine moving forward as tge starters. Kyle should be used as a 3rd down interior rusher & on goal line defense, & as a 2nd reserve.

Analytics would say; we have a guy who is 30 in June who has had both Achilles' tendons detached to remove bone spurs in successive offseasons.

The dude's games played & numbers have suffered & our defense too.

Carrington & Dareus are fine moving forward as tge starters. Kyle should be used as a 3rd down interior rusher & on goal line defense, & as a 2nd reserve.

this

I feel an Aaron Schobel-like yearly foot thread just like the old days. That fast first step is the first to go.

and this :-(

I thought he was a great player in 2010. Since then he's had the bone spurs but no other injuries I remember.

At 29 years old he's not terribly old for a DT.

I'd prefer to build around him. It looks like with Kyle, Dareus, and Carrington that the Bills should have a nice DT rotation.

Don't forget Troupe.

:w00t: