Do you know more than the Bills Front Office?

pkwwjd

Do you know more about football than those running the Bills?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know more about football than those running the Bills?

• Yes, without exception
    • Toss Up, but I know more about the QB situation for sure
    • No, I don't have a job with an NFL team for a reason

Oh the things that I could say, but the crowd here is a little too stuck on themselves to listen to actual facts.

194225[/snapback]

Wow, you are such a nerd. Really. A huge f-cking nerd. And I don't use that word much. But that's exactly what you are. A nerd.

I don't think I know more, but I do think the problem with most NFL front office people is they see the personal side of players more than fans do, so fans are quicker to pass judgement on their on the field performance than most GM's.

Example, if a Coach/GM has one O-lineman with the skills of Mike Pussywillow on their team. No upside at all. Is an aging veteran that has been in the league about 12 years, but he's a great guy, great family man. Has 2 kids, and a great wife who is associated with charities and everything going on behind the scenes.

Then you have this other O-lineman who lets say has been in the league about 2 years, has no personal family, and goes out partying every sunday after the game. Not really responsible, but has a sh!tload of upside.

If the GM was forced to cut one of these guys, which one do you think he would cut? My money would be on the younger guy with no life outside of football would get the ax because the other guy is a fine human being.

That's the problem with Drew IMO. He's too good of a guy, so he'll keep getting the benefit of the doubt.

194515[/snapback]

If this were actually true, the Bills would NEVER have "lost" Pete Metzelaars to the expansion Carolina Panthers. He did not want to leave but they never even made him an offer. Who did the Bills go with (I am not sure) - Lonnie Johnson?? :D

Wow, you are such a nerd. Really. A huge f-cking nerd. And I don't use that word much. But that's exactly what you are. A nerd.

194529[/snapback]

A nerd? :D Wow, I am laughing so hard at the post I can't be offended. That the best you got?