[please fix subject]David Caldwell

NoSaint

Or is he waiting for the Bills to make a decision??

Could be...If it's true that Caldwell really wants to come to Buffalo, my guess is they know it...And he already knows if the interest is mutual...That's what Agents are for... B-)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be...If it's true that Caldwell really wants to come to Buffalo, my guess is they know it...And he already knows if the interest is mutual...That's what Agents are for... B-)

who is saying he wants to come here?

And in fact, is Caldwell any better of an heir-apparent than Doug Whaley?

Whaleys not from buffalo. Caldwell would understand the need to set up the nassib-Roosevelt passing attack in 2013, while Whaley probably just wants to get the best guy available - whadda bum.

Seriously though, from the outside, it's 100% impossible for a fan to have any meaningful opinion between the two right now.

good for caldwell. bit of a tough spot, but it looks like the owner will spend... hopefully he wont get to involved in decisions and public spats with players though.

Wonder if they addressed the Tebow issue. Hopefully Caldwell had the stones to tell the owner NFW that I take the job if you force him on me.

Wonder if they addressed the Tebow issue. Hopefully Caldwell had the stones to tell the owner NFW that I take the job if you force him on me.

we will see - an aggressive owner can be a gift and a curse. itd be a shame if caldwell wasted his first shot on a bad situation.