Happy Boxing Day

CowgirlsFan

Boxing hasn't been fun since they stole Marvin Hagler's crown and gave it to S.R. Leonard. :ph34r:

Leonard took the crown by winning the first four rounds and the last two. Hagler was off his game. Hagler could have had Leonard while Sugar was rope-a-doping but didn't or couldn't. Should have been a rematch but Hagler quit (?)...

I saw Leonard / Hearns I via Closed Circuit (that is what they called it!) at the Aud. Leonard had a classic rally in the 14th round (?). Most championship fights used to be scheduled 15 rounders. Hearns won Leonard / Hearns II. It was ruled a draw. Hearns was robbed.

one thing for sure that knuckle sandwich Apollo got administered to him was most sobering.... Boxing day 2012 turned out not as hectic as in years past. Not doubt the increase in online shopping has changed personal shopping methods.

I think the news today said it was still the busiest Shopping day of the year here

Online shopping has definitly taken away some of the crowds from the local malls, but the ones around here still had full parking lots yesterday afternoon

For those not Aware, Boxing Day in Canada is best described as the Canadian "Black Friday"

You guys are so funny!!

For once, I start a non sports thread about Canadians

taking their Christmas gifts back and the next

thing I know we are in the BOXING RING!

Everyone that knows what Boxing Day is, is at the Mall. The Knuckle Draggers, and people that didn't receive any gifts are all that are left here.

You guys are so funny!!

For once, I start a non sports thread about Canadians

taking their Christmas gifts back and the next

thing I know we are in the BOXING RING!

Its more like Black Friday, with Canadians fighting for deals on the gifts they wanted and didn't get

Most stores won't take returns on Boxing day, or for a few days after Christmas because they are too busy.

Theres many different possible stories behind the meaning of boxing day, but for most, its an extra paid day off after Christmas

Edited by apuszczalowski