Let's clear the air - Chan Gailey will NOT be demoted to OC

There will be a lot of speculation in the next 5-7 days about what is going to happen with the Bills head coaching position.

Can everyone please try to understand that in no scenario will Chan Gailey be retained and kept as our offensive coordinator? I can't believe how many different people have suggested this in different threads. I can confidently say that there is a 0% chance of this happening, and if it somehow does, I will eat my shoe.

why would anyone want to keep him as OC anyway?

although he is obviously better suited for OC especially if he has to answer to someone why would anyone want him to stay as OC? the offense isnt nearly as good as some think it is and he is way too pass happy

There will be a lot of speculation in the next 5-7 days about what is going to happen with the Bills head coaching position.

Can everyone please try to understand that in no scenario will Chan Gailey be retained and kept as our offensive coordinator? I can't believe how many different people have suggested this in different threads. I can confidently say that there is a 0% chance of this happening, and if it somehow does, I will eat my shoe.

Not sure how you would be the one that makes that decision, but anyone that actually thinks that would happen has a portion of their brain that isn't working properly, probably which ever part of the brain that controls common sense. I wouldn't go as far as 0% chance of anything with this organization though, with it's history, you might be on a Thom McCann diet.

thanks for clearing that up.

now we can focus on dismissing the scenario whereby wannstedt gets promoted to head coach.

My guess is Gailey won't be anywhere near the NFL next year, what a freaking disaster he is. Makes it real clear why nobody wanted him when the BIlls signed him 3 years ago.