It Should Be OU and Auburn...

Not to distract from the purpose of your thread, but do you have any idea why Oklahoma sucks so bad? I mean...they are absolutely getting the pisschunk knocked out of them. I can't remember the last time I saw a team so thoroughly embarrassed.

That does not include what happened a few Monday nights ago between the Pats and the Fish. Talk about embarrassing.

The OU loss isn't THAT embarrassing. But it's pretty fuggin' pathetic.

Aren't they supposed to be better than that?

Not to distract from the purpose of your thread, but do you have any idea why Oklahoma sucks so bad? I mean...they are absolutely getting the pisschunk knocked out  of them. I can't remember the last time I saw a team so thoroughly embarrassed.

That does not include what happened a few Monday nights ago between the Pats and the Fish. Talk about embarrassing.

The OU loss isn't THAT embarrassing. But it's pretty fuggin' pathetic.

Aren't they supposed to be better than that?

193600[/snapback]

Is there any questions now on who the national champs are? not this year!!

i really don' t understand those "there's not doubt who is number 1"!

How can you NOT doubt it when NOBODY has beaten two other teams?!!  It should be USC and Auburn AND Utah.

193642[/snapback]

I think Utah could have done at least as well as OU...

just some fast facts about the 3 unbeatens:

USC: 4 Top 25 W

4 close wins (reachable by a score): 31-28, 23-17, 28-20, 29-24

Auburn: 5 Top 25 W

3 close wins : 16-13 10-9 and 21-13

Utah: 2 Top 25 W

No victory by less than 14 points (vs Air Force 49-35)

i think Utah deserved to at least play a game vs one of the top 3 teams, and that the "cupcake" argument for Auburn is stupid, Auburn has beaten more top 25 teams and has done it with less difficulty than USC.

Is there any questions now on who the national champs are?  not this year!!

193629[/snapback]

Too bad it's not like that every year........how the hell can you be called a co-national champion??? That is just embarrassing.......I wish college football would remedy this.

USC are back to back champs.  Very impressive.

193612[/snapback]

Congrats to USC on this one, but I don't recall them winning the first one? I'm gonna have to go to Southern Cal and ask them to show me their NC trophy from last season because I have seen one sitting in LSU's athletic building. Maybe they'll show me some newspaper clippings! :D

Congrats to USC on this one, but I don't recall them winning the first one? I'm gonna have to go to Southern Cal and ask them to show me their NC trophy from last season because I have seen one sitting in LSU's athletic building. Maybe they'll show me some newspaper clippings!  :D

193736[/snapback]

The AP awards the National Champions a trophy and they also have rings for it.

They are recognized back to back champions by everyone in the country except LSU fans like yourself.

I thought they didn't belong in the title game this year Joey?