It Should Be OU and Auburn...

The AP awards the National Champions a trophy and they also have rings for it.

They are recognized back to back champions by everyone in the country except LSU fans like yourself.

I thought they didn't belong in the title game this year Joey?

194138[/snapback]

You wanna go to USC with me and show me their matching pair of crystal football's that showed they won the National Championship last year? USC won it this year, which is great, they earned it, but last year is just wishful thinking by them and the media.

Leinhart was on National TV a few months back with a "F--- the BCS shirt". Dont see him wearing it now. Pete Carroll was quoted last week saying "The BCS is the system we all agreed apon and it's the system we live by" when talking about Auburn and Utah compared to USC and Oklahoma. Wow, it's really funny how his opinion changes when the BCS actually favors them now huh? You, USC, Carroll, or ESPN has no arguement until they can show a matching pair of Crystal Football's that shows their so called back to back championships. Do you really think USC fans "Really" think the Rose Bowl was the NC game last year? Please, if they didn't want to go to the Sugar Bowl, explain to me why the hell these USC fans have Sugar bags on their fuggin heads last season?

http://www.sportssavior.com/files/LAC102120619_lower.jpg

You wanna go to USC with me and show me their matching pair of crystal football's that showed they won the National Championship last year? USC won it this year, which is great, they earned it, but last year is just wishful thinking by them and the media.

Leinhart was on National TV a few months back with a "F--- the BCS shirt". Dont see him wearing it now. Pete Carroll was quoted last week saying "The BCS is the system we all agreed apon and it's the system we live by" when talking about Auburn and Utah compared to USC and Oklahoma. Wow, it's really funny how his opinion changes when the BCS actually favors them now huh? You, USC, Carroll, or ESPN has no arguement until they can show a matching pair of Crystal Football's that shows their so called back to back championships. Do you really think USC fans "Really" think the Rose Bowl was the NC game last year? Please, if they didn't want to go to the Sugar Bowl, explain to me why the hell these USC fans have Sugar bags on their fuggin heads last season?

http://www.sportssavior.com/files/LAC102120619_lower.jpg

194561[/snapback]

'

The NCAA recognizes the split title.

NCAA.org