What if Drew was the Bills QB against the Titans

Rico

I say there'd be no Music City Miracle,

because Drew would've thrown several picks and given up at least 1 fumble for a TD...

the game would've been over early, even with our great D.

Say what you want about RJ, but he showed more heart in that one game

than Drew has in the 3 years he's been here. :D

because Drew would've thrown several picks and given up at least 1 fumble for a TD...

193541[/snapback]

Right on Rico. The truth hurts

Now this is ridiculous. If Drew Bledsoe were born 10 years earlier and the Bills drafted him instead of Jim Kelly, they never would have won an AFC Championship or played in a Super Bowl. If Drew Bledsoe's father was a woman then he would be his mother. Seriously.

Now this is ridiculous. If Drew Bledsoe were born 10 years earlier and the Bills drafted him instead of Jim Kelly, they never would have won an AFC Championship or played in a Super Bowl. If Drew Bledsoe's father was a woman then he would be his mother. Seriously.

193564[/snapback]

I think Ricos tongue it planted firmly in cheek but he makes a point. Why did we hold RJ to such higher standards then Drew? We had expectations for RJ. Some even booed him when he was laying on the field injured. Meanwhile we are pleased with Drew posting a mediocre record year in and year out. One of these years Drew will win a big game :D

I think Ricos tongue it planted firmly in cheek but he makes a point.  Why did we hold RJ to such higher standards then Drew?  We had expectations for RJ.  Some even booed him when he was laying on the field injured.  Meanwhile we are pleased with Drew posting a mediocre record year in and year out.  One of these years Drew will win a big game  :D

193569[/snapback]

Some of us also think Flutie would have won the game this past weekend because he threw two TDs for SD against a team who could give a crap. So what's the point? RJ? Drew? What?

Season's over. Drew is throwing next year. That's that. We have eight months of "What if Ed Hoculi was married to my sister?"

193564[/snapback]

If my aunt had balls, she'd be my uncle.

than Drew has in the 3 years he's been here. ;)

193541[/snapback]

:D

[i wish we had a smilie shooting itself in the head].

193541[/snapback]

The crusade continues at an ever heightening level of idiocy. Led by guy who seems to get a chub every time he denigrates a guy he doesn't even know.

Now we have to endure fantasy suppositions about Bledsoe. Get a life, Rico.

193541[/snapback]

right on . drew the good guy can not geter done

193541[/snapback]

This gets the most assinine post of the year award. I see Rico is the next crusader

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
This gets the most assinine post of the year award.    I see Rico is the next crusader

193725[/snapback]

A crusader of honesty? Boy, I do miss those clutch games where Drew outgunned the great defenses of the league (like the Titans of 99-00as an example of what a strong D is)...

Ohh wait...

THERE ARE NONE!! I've seen enough Drew shrugs to last a lifetime.

Speak for yourself; talk about asinine! :D