OU is getting SCHOOLED!!!

...Jason White: the Bledsoe of I-A college football.

Nice throws, pal. Just throws 'em up for grabs and the SC Condoms are making him pay bigtime. 28 unanswered SC points. 21 straight off 3 OU turnovers.

And what was that P returner for OU thinking? STOOPID!

Leinart? Folks, you just may see him in a Felon uniform next fall playing on the very field he's toying with OU tonight. He puts a nice touch on the ball.

The way this game is going, there will be no split and no debate about which team is numero uno.

WOW.

OU looks like the Buffalo Bills in Pasadena ;)

193473[/snapback]

That was an exact quote from my roomie: "They are like the Buffalo Bills of College football. They can make it to the big game, they just can't win it"

;);)

Oklahoma has killed themselves. USC is a good team, but when you turn the ball over 4 times in a half and 3 of them are right down inside your own 30 you are asking for trouble and that's what they are getting.

Imagine how scary this USC team would be with MIKE WILLIAMS being eligable?

The saddest part of this is that if there was at least a playoff system, Utah would probably crush both of these teams.

193481[/snapback]

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on here beacuse you are from Utah.

But please, stop being a homer.

I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on here beacuse you are from Utah.

But please, stop being a homer.

193550[/snapback]

Tell ya one thing...Texas, after the way they played in the Rose Bowl, vs. SC, the way they're manhandling OU tonight? Whew. That would be an entertaining hookup.