(NBA-Related)Ricky Rubio's between the legs pass...

The Poojer

Yeah...haven't really seen a lot of Rubio play, but when I have, there is always something fun about watching him... a little Pistol Pete in that kid...hope the TWolves reap some benefits from him.

Speaking of the NBA (didn't want to start another NBA thread here, as there seems to be little tolerance for it in these parts) did anyone catch the end of the Celtics/Rockets game on Friday night, ESPN...as if that day wasn't tough enough...just watch this clip of Kevin McHale and KG hugging after the game...McHale (maybe my all-time favorite Celtic) just lost his 23 year old daughter to lupus...I was pretty numb on the whole Sandy Hook incident Friday, but it all came crashing in on me watching McHale...I don't have kids, I can't fathom how tough it would be to lose one, at any age....clip is at the bottom of the story....

http://www.weei.com/...motional-moment

Edited by Buftex

i'm watching the knicks/rockets game(while cuse is in halftime) and they just showed the garnett/mchale exchange...very emotional moment

Yeah...haven't really seen a lot of Rubio play, but when I have, there is always something fun about watching him... a little Pistol Pete in that kid...hope the TWolves reap some benefits from him.

Speaking of the NBA (didn't want to start another NBA thread here, as there seems to be little tolerance for it in these parts) did anyone catch the end of the Celtics/Rockets game on Friday night, ESPN...as if that day wasn't tough enough...just watch this clip of Kevin McHale and KG hugging after the game...McHale (maybe my all-time favorite Celtic) just lost his 23 year old daughter to lupus...I was pretty numb on the whole Sandy Hook incident Friday, but it all came crashing in on me watching McHale...I don't have kids, I can't fathom how tough it would be to lose one, at any age....clip is at the bottom of the story....

http://www.weei.com/...motional-moment