Prediction - Kirk Cousins lights it up today

ACor58

You really think there were 5 greats passed on this year? Or just 5 guys that probably wouldn't be worse than fitz? Are we counting luck and RG3 in this great list, or is it foles?

Please enlighten us.

GO BILLS!!!

Luck RG3 Wilson Cousins and Foles have all played great this year (great is a relative term). Would you not agree?

You could say we had no chance at Luck, but we did have a chance at RG3 - we could have traded for that pick. Why didn't Buddy draft one of those 4 QBs?

PS: How many drops did Graham have today?

I love how everyone points out the "great" QBs we passed on but no one ever mentions the awful ones we also passed on.

Why would we mention those ones? That makes no sense. Nix is paid millions of dollars to draft good players, particularly the QB we have needed since JK retired. We point out all the ones he wasn't good enough to identify.

Edited by peterpan

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck RG3 Wilson Cousins and Foles have all played great this year (great is a relative term). Would you not agree?

You could say we had no chance at Luck, but we did have a chance at RG3 - we could have traded for that pick. Why didn't Buddy draft one of those 4 QBs?

PS: How many drops did Graham have today?

Why would we mention those ones? That makes no sense. Nix is paid millions of dollars to draft good players, particularly the QB we have needed since JK retired. We point out all the ones he wasn't good enough to identify.

I only count three in Wilson, Cousins, and Foles. I don't see what good it does to make stuff up about getting RG3. But if you need to imagine Buddy phucked that up, too, then go right ahead.

GO BILLS!!!

I love how everyone points out the "great" QBs we passed on but no one ever mentions the awful ones we also passed on.

I love how you just can't let go of the fact this organization has absolutely botched the QB position for a decade plus. Of course people are going to call them out. I don't understand why you defend them.

I love how you just can't let go of the fact this organization has absolutely botched the QB position for a decade plus. Of course people are going to call them out. I don't understand why you defend them.

The good mini-run they had with Fitz seems to have evaporated completely. He's not getting better. He's bottoming out.

The good mini-run they had with Fitz seems to have evaporated completely. He's not getting better. He's bottoming out.

Back a few years ago when the arguments were going on about Fitz there were many Bills Fans, right here (not you Sisyphean), that felt Fitz would continue to get better and follow the Drew Brees career arc...I was asking two simple questions...What if he does not get better? And what if he gets worse?

I'm telling you, this thing could be seen from a million miles away...Fitz was what he was and what he will always be...And somehow he managed to cloud the minds of two guys (Nix and Gailey) who have been around the NFL and Football for a long time...It boggles the mind... B-)

Back a few years ago when the arguments were going on about Fitz there were many Bills Fans, right here (not you Sisyphean), that felt Fitz would continue to get better and follow the Drew Brees career arc...I was asking two simple questions...What if he does not get better? And what if he gets worse?

I'm telling you, this thing could be seen from a million miles away...Fitz was what he was and what he will always be...And somehow he managed to cloud the minds of two guys (Nix and Gailey) who have been around the NFL and Football for a long time...It boggles the mind... B-)

Even to that point the career arcs were wildly different.