Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's completely inappropriate for any of you ****bags, be you the "see! Guns are Bad!" variety, or the "the teachers should have been armed!" variety to co-opt the sorrow of a huge tragedy to your cause.

!@#$.

This is EXACTLY the time to talk about it and do something about it. You know, before the next new shiny news item de jour takes 'Merica's collective ADD-addled brain onto the next big news item. I didn't have a cause with regard to this issue up until now, but this pisses me off and it seems clear to me. This has got to stop, Any Rand and her crazy paranoid bullsh*t be damned.

This is EXACTLY the time to talk about it and do something about it. You know, before the next new shiny news item de jour takes 'Merica's collective ADD-addled brain onto the next big news item. I didn't have a cause with regard to this issue up until now, but this pisses me off and it seems clear to me. This has got to stop, Any Rand and her crazy paranoid bullsh*t be damned.

What kind of !@#$ing moron are you? Not wanting to use the deaths of 20 children for political bull **** is suddenly paranoid? You're a bigger piece of ****.

No, not really. If you want to use the deaths of 20 children to push your little agenda, you're nothing more than a piece of ****.

You're pushing an agenda by not wanting to talk about it.

I wouldn't go that far.

But I do think that if you are pro-gun, you want to silence the debate on days like today.

I'm referencing a study from a couple of years ago. Quite interesting, really.

What kind of !@#$ing moron are you? Not wanting to use the deaths of 20 children for political bull **** is suddenly paranoid? You're a bigger piece of ****.

The response by the pro-gun folks is always the same after any such tragedy. VERY convenient...

Don't blame them - it's a function of the paranoid conservative mind to make everything black and white, good or bad, one thing or the other. It's genetic after all.

LOL.............says the poster of the

Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns? thread.

Yes, you're the sober, thinking, level headed one here.

It's genetic after all.

What a bufoon you are proving to be..........................bluster away.......

My agenda is "less death." If anything I am conservative. You don't know schitt about me.

Aww, the old "you don't know me" retort. How new and exciting.

Let's see, sparky, you want to use the murder of 20 children to push your agenda, before the bodies are even cold. What more do I need to know about you to decide you're a piece of trash?

I really could not care less about the rest of your life. In fact, do me a favor and refrain from boring me with the details.

When the Big Bad Government rolls in with tanks, bombs and drones?

Seriously, could there be a more ridiculous, transparent argument for 2nd Amendment rights than the "protecting ourselves from the government" argument?

I'm feeling pretty pissed-off today.

Just sayin...

Arm held by responsible gun owners, the millions of them are the best defense against tyranny.... the government should fear its citizens, not the other way around.

But only the extreme fringe of this nation are advocating banning guns... we all know that ain't gonna happen.... but the question again comes up as the tragedy wears on the minds of all Americans...

Can we keep guns, implements of mass death when in the hands of a sociopath, away from them? Can we as a civilized nation set up laws that make it impossible for these people to get their hands on guns, knives, explosives, etc?

- Where is the fine line crossed with regards to medical privacy?

- What exactly defines/ profiles someone as ready to kill indiscriminately?

- What is mental illness, what illness falls into the "suspended 2nd rights" catagory?

- Are these shooting just collateral damage to Liberty and Freedom... is there anything legislators can do?

- Can we accept the Government/ Authorities collecting info on all Americans in order to thwart these plots?

- What evidence do we have that measure of legal gun control will make a difference?

I find it to be a fascinating debate, although I am deeply saddened that it takes thee tragedies to get us talking about this..... it has never been as real as when the wounded from the theatre were being brought into my hospital to be treated... it was surreal...

I am not sure there is a solution, but an honest discussion is warranted... it should be encourage by all citizens, the NRA, etc...

Aww, the old "you don't know me" retort. How new and exciting.

Let's see, sparky, you want to use the murder of 20 children to push your agenda, before the bodies are even cold. What more do I need to know about you to decide you're a piece of trash?

I really could not care less about the rest of your life. In fact, do me a favor and refrain from boring me with the details.

What is my agenda, tell me?

What is yours?

LOL.............says the poster of the

Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns? thread.

Yes, you're the sober, thinking, level headed one here.

What a bufoon you are proving to be..........................bluster away.......

Been here far longer than you newbie. Don't like it? Oh well...

What is my agenda, tell me?

What is yours?

Oh I can play this game too:

Why ask why? What is the meaning of 'is'? Great taste or less filling?

How about a better question that you won't answer? Why are you trying to co-opt the murder of 20 children - before the bodies are even cold - to push a political point?