Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That actually was funny. I never could play those games, more of a Neverwinter Nights player myself. I prefer the old fashioned halberd.

I also learned how to assassinate people from playing Hitman Absolution and feel I could run a society after playing Civilization 5.

Damn those video games :P

Merry Christmas to you the rest of TSW (aside from the atheists. Happy Holidays to the rest) :)

I also learned how to assassinate people from playing Hitman Absolution and feel I could run a society after playing Civilization 5.

Damn those video games :P

Merry Christmas to you the rest of TSW (aside from the atheists. Happy Holidays to the rest) :)

I learned how to infiltrate a zealot race of lizards in NWN.

Merry Christmas to you!

You should stop lying about being a libertarian.

I see you've given up attempting to mount a principled position - you've devolved back to "you're an idiot" and "I like shooting stuff." It speaks volumes about the flimsy reeds that your argument is constructed from.

You should stop lying about being a libertarian.

I see you've given up attempting to mount a principled position - you've devolved back to "you're an idiot" and "I like shooting stuff." It speaks volumes about the flimsy reeds that your argument is constructed from.

I like to shoot guns. There are different kinds. That's why I'd want more than 2. The end.

Then you should look in the mirror when things like Sandy Hook happen. Because your recreational habits and refusal to budge on the issue lay the groundwork for these types of tragedies. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but there is a gun epidemic in this society and it literally is killing us.

Then you should look in the mirror when things like Sandy Hook happen. Because your recreational habits and refusal to budge on the issue lay the groundwork for these types of tragedies. I'm sorry if that's harsh, but there is a gun epidemic in this society and it literally is killing us.

Let's say there is an assault weapon ban nation wide, you still have 300+ million of these weapons that were purchased before any ban took place . What do you suggest is the remedy for this problem?

Let's say there is an assault weapon ban nation wide, you still have 300+ million of these weapons that were purchased before any ban took place . What do you suggest is the remedy for this problem?

You understand it has been done before, right?

There are lots of ways to do it. None of them are perfect. But if you stop manufacturing them, and parts for them, and you take ammo for them off of the shelves, you can start to make progress.

You understand it has been done before, right?

There are lots of ways to do it. None of them are perfect. But if you stop manufacturing them, and parts for them, and you take ammo for them off of the shelves, you can start to make progress.

The assault weapon ban has been done before. Personally, I think unless you totally disarm everyone, this will happen again therefore the solution is to totally disarm.

I'm quite certain that most of these owners have enough ammo to last until the next mayan apocalypse.

So once again, what is your solution that isn't utterly ineffective?

The assault weapon ban has been done before. Personally, I think unless you totally disarm everyone, this will happen again therefore the solution is to totally disarm.

I'm quite certain that most of these owners have enough ammo to last until the next mayan apocalypse.

So once again, what is your solution that isn't utterly ineffective?

I've told you my answer. It's a variety of measures at once - a mix of incentives, penalties, and market restrictions. It's been done before both nationally and locally.

Look, you have to start somewhere. If you buy into the NRA's ridiculous, self-serving and jingoistic view that "only a good guy with a gun can stop a bad guy with a gun," there is no convincing you. We are the only country in the world that thinks that way.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

That's the funniest **** ever posted!

This is a debate that actually could go on forever. We live in a violent world, and if you go one way, the other side will just argue that their way would have been better, when violence inevitably followed. My solution- just do the best you can.......