Whatcha gonna do with your little pop guns?

That's funny. I don't recall telling you I was against guns. I'm simply complaining about one guy. As a matter of fact, I'm on record in past threads saying that I'd like to see a minimum of three days waiting period to purchase ammo.

I don't recall saying you were against guns...

Read the words I wrote, rather than the ones you want to be angry about imagining me writing.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't recall saying you were against guns...

Read the words I wrote, rather than the ones you want to be angry about imagining me writing.

So I'm angry now? Lol. You said I don't get to complain if I don't do something about it. I wasn't complaining in the first place. Adam asked a question about training in proper usage of arms. The guy I dealt with didn't care if I could hit the broadside of a barn. Relax, dude. Not everyone is against you.

I will say this though, you seem to be a pretty paranoid person. Paranoia and guns don't mix.

Edited by NoJustice

That's funny. I don't recall telling you I was against guns. I'm simply complaining about one guy. As a matter of fact, I'm on record in past threads saying that I'd like to see a minimum of three days waiting period to purchase ammo.

What if I want to shoot someone tomorrow?

It's funny you should ask that. I went to the gun range a couple of months ago for the very first time. Shot off a few rounds, I'm horribly inaccurate btw, and was approached by the manager asking me if I wanted a concealed weapons permit. When I asked him what I had to do to get one he replied with, "I've seen you handle a gun, that's enough for me. All you have to do now is get a passport photo made, get a copy of your criminal background and get your fingerprints ". When I asked him about the training I'm supposed to go through he said to forget about that just give me an extra $20.

No wonder Florida has one million weapons permits handed out.

Lie. Not even a good one.

I can't know your motive.

You can't know my motive, but you're a walking-talking lie detector test? SMH

Listen up, buddy, I don't like bring called a liar. The instructor offered me a certificate, told me I had to get my fingerprints, passport photo, and criminal background check and take all of the above downtown. Why does this sound like a lie to you?

Edited by NoJustice

Well, either you lied or are just gullible. You seem pretty smart, so I'm going with "you lied".

It was my first time at a gun range. I know nothing about guns or how to obtain a permit. I only know what the instructor told me. You read my story, didn't you? Did I pretend to be a know it all when it comes to guns or the laws pertaining to them? Gullible or liar is your only options here, what about ignorant to the laws? Ever think of that?

I implore you to give me the exact reason why you think in lying. Do you not need all of those items I stated previously, in order to get a permit?

Oh I get it now, you strike me as ieatcrayonz. Is this your new handle/identity?

Edited by NoJustice

You can't know my motive, but you're a walking-talking lie detector test? SMH

Listen up, buddy, I don't like bring called a liar. The instructor offered me a certificate, told me I had to get my fingerprints, passport photo, and criminal background check and take all of the above downtown. Why does this sound like a lie to you?

I will say that the actual shooting portion of the test isn't that strenuous, and the word test is probably a misnomer. You don't have to be accurate, just display a functional knowledge of the gun and safe handling.

That's why I said check the laws. In OK, you also have to sit through a class as well to cover the legal aspects of carrying a gun and cover some basic safety procedures.. If that's not required in FL, then he wasn't really doing anything wrong. Irresponsible maybe, but not wrong.

It was my first time at a gun range. I know nothing about guns or how to obtain a permit. I only know what the instructor told me. You read my story, didn't you? Did I pretend to be a know it all when it comes to guns or the laws pertaining to them? Gullible or liar is your only options here, what about ignorant to the laws? Ever think of that?

I implore you to give me the exact reason why you think in lying. Do you not need all of those items I stated previously, in order to get a permit?

Oh I get it now, you strike me as ieatcrayonz. Is this your new handle/identity?

I can clear this up. Neither of you are totally wrong. No Justice, you were given the proper procedures for getting a concealed "sweater vest" permit. They figure if you are not very competent then you won't be doing all that much damage to others and also won't be around to testify about the $20 bribe.

I appreciate the responses, but I want to hear from the guy that called me a liar. I mean, if it was such a bad lie like he says it is, I just want to know what was the overwhelming amount of evidence this guy had that justifies the insult.