If you believe Buddy,....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...the Bills are better, "but the record don't show it." Please tell me how we're better.... which means any good things you come up with (CJ) have to outweigh the negatives (head coaching) as a whole.

So, really, HOW ARE WE BETTER?

Assuming we sign Levitre, the O Line and D Line are set for a while. Snow was good, we have 3 right tackles who can play, the D Line is solid. Buddy knows how to find lineman. Set at RB. When Nelson comes back, set at WR with TJ going into Yr2 and being better. Corners should be good with new guys getting through their rookie years .. Bradham solves a problem at LB. Bills basically added 5-6 starters from this years college crop alone. They are building a team. Both Anderson and Mario being injured for half the season was bad, but they will be back. We have an issue at QB, though, and I am not sure about Chan, but to blow it up and start over would be asking for trouble.

Assuming we sign Levitre, the O Line and D Line are set for a while. Snow was good, we have 3 right tackles who can play, the D Line is solid. Buddy knows how to find lineman. Set at RB. When Nelson comes back, set at WR with TJ going into Yr2 and being better. Corners should be good with new guys getting through their rookie years .. Bradham solves a problem at LB. Bills basically added 5-6 starters from this years college crop alone. They are building a team. Both Anderson and Mario being injured for half the season was bad, but they will be back. We have an issue at QB, though, and I am not sure about Chan, but to blow it up and start over would be asking for trouble.

You really think we are set at WR with Stevie Johnson, Donald Jones, TJ Graham and David Nelson?

The o-line was getting Fitz killed yesterday--against the Rams. When Nelson comes back, Graham will be 4th on the depth chart. We have one servicable corner. And you're "not sure" about Chan?

Getting rid of bad coaches is not "blowing it up".

The Bills have looked adequate against awful teams. The defense couldn't get off the field when it mattered against the Rams today. They are not "very close to being shutdown." This schedule is the easiest one the Bills have had in years or will have in the near future and they completely blew it.

The bills have a great dline and above average db's, once we get our linebacking corps up to par we will have a very good defense

Buddy hired Chan, George Edwards, Wanny. He drafted Troup, A Williams, Tj Graham, and a bunch of guys no longer on the team. He passed on on QB in what will turn out to be the deepest draft for QBs in decades.

I could go on. This is not a very talented team--and it is poorly coached. All of that falls at the feet of Buddy Nix.

Buddy is a hack. He is playing out the string at this point. His boss is more inept, so nothing can change.

Every team drafts people who dont turn out. Just look at some of the drafts that the genius Bill Bellicheck and the patriots have had. Buddy has done a better job at assembling a team than anyone else has in the past 15 years. If the team still hasnt done anything after next season than yes, i would consider getting rid of him, but as of right now im ok with him.