Who should be cut from this

ganesh

TD. 4 years, sold out house, no return for money paid and loyalty given by the fans.

He's a football equivalent of a corporate raider. I don't blame the PGH organazition for hating his guts.

192930[/snapback]

We need one of those smiley faces of someone smoking crack. That's what I'd reply to this post with.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for asking! ;)

Dan Reeves, for one.

193008[/snapback]

You want to replace TD with Dan Reeves? Dan Reeves is a coach, not a President/GM. This is a guy who thought Danny Kannel was a pro-bowl QB. Please.

Yep. Average players on an average team.

I think that the point of the offseason is to go into the next season with better players. Not maintain a level of indistinct mediocrity.

193002[/snapback]

Dude, one (Denney) is an inexpensive backup. The other two are extrordinary special teams players that dont cost too much. What's the prob? ;)

Dude, one (Denney) is an inexpensive backup. The other two are extrordinary special teams players that dont cost too much. What's the prob?  ;)

193066[/snapback]

Sorry Bill. I tried to point out that they are very good special team players but was told that they are just average and easily replacable. They speak with such confidence that I must assume they have been grading their output all season so I stopped responding.

I'd like to cast my vote for Josh Reed.

Some of you SEC homers (you know who you are) seem to back this guy year in and year out. But I think it's pretty clear that he is NOT an NFL-caliber WR. Not by any stretch.

192855[/snapback]

I thought he was a great pick when the Bills grabbed him but boy how wrong I was. He looked great at LSU but, that shows what a big jump that is from college to Pro. I agree. He needs to go.