CJ gets 7 touches [was Note to Chan]

No more 50/50 passes to runs.. we need to win, 4more games left it does not make sense to not just "let him rip." If he truly is an elite talent in the league 14 touches a game is an injustice to him. He was the # 9 draft pick a couple years ago..lets use him like the face of the franchise.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eric Dickerson was one of the players interviewed by the Buffalo ews for their story on piller and here is one of his comments:

“I don’t think they’re using him properly. It’s like having a great quarterback and asking him to throw seven times a game. I mean, come on.”

Sad when even players who barely watch the Bills know this, but the head coach doesn't, LMAO!!!

This is the most frustrating part of this loss (besides being in FG range and not kicking and then having to try to get in FG range with 48 seconds left). How is it even fathomable to give Spiller 7 carries and one target through the air.

I would love some stability in the front office and coaching staff but not when decisions like this are being made. Clean house tonight.

Chan Gailey should be shot for the lack of touches by CJ....utterly incompetent. CJ can be a factor in the passing game, beyond just screens and streaks. In his day, TT was like another receiver in passing situations.

Yet, this was simply not anywhere near enough carries.....a weapon like CJ and Chan REFUSES to use him....utterly sickening