Question about Sunday Ticket online

So I have Sunday Ticket Max. I wanted to watch another game online and tried both on my laptop which still runs on Windows XP could log one OK, but when I'd click to view game, nothing would happen. I've also had issue when I log on it lists the schedule of games from like a month ago and doesn't update to current week.

Then I tried on my Galaxy Tab, when I tried there got message stating I need Flash and the Android OS doesn't support Flash so wouldn't work. But yet the DTV website lists the Tab as a viable device to use. So am wondering how to get it to run on the tablet without flash (believe I have Ice Cream Sandwich) and also if anyone knows what are the requirements to run on the laptop or what to do if it just sits then and won't open up a window to view game?

So I have Sunday Ticket Max. I wanted to watch another game online and tried both on my laptop which still runs on Windows XP could log one OK, but when I'd click to view game, nothing would happen. I've also had issue when I log on it lists the schedule of games from like a month ago and doesn't update to current week.

Then I tried on my Galaxy Tab, when I tried there got message stating I need Flash and the Android OS doesn't support Flash so wouldn't work. But yet the DTV website lists the Tab as a viable device to use. So am wondering how to get it to run on the tablet without flash (believe I have Ice Cream Sandwich) and also if anyone knows what are the requirements to run on the laptop or what to do if it just sits then and won't open up a window to view game?

Your Galaxy Tab needs to be running Android 2.3 or newer to support Flash. Go to the Samsung website and check for updates.

I've had no problems on my iPhone, iPad and PS3. Course that doesn't really help the OP :D

Gotta say, the Ticket online is one of the best purchases ever (aside from the occasional lag)! I've watched games in hotels in San Fran, Hawaii and today I'll be posted up in the United lounge in Chicago. It's so awesome not having to run and find a bar playing the game - just find some WiFi and you're good to go!

And plenzmd1, I haven't been able to get AirPlay to work either. That's why I run off Playstation at home. Maybe next year...

Edited by Heitz

I have no issues with this, but must say only on IPad. One thing i cannot get to work is Airplay. .worked fine on the preseason app App, but not the Sunday Ticket App ..

I shoot the game every week from my iphone to Apple TV....and it's very good. Is that airplay? I just have to double click the circle, swipe twice to the left and make sure the "mirroring" function is turned on. Dunno if it helps, but this is how I see the games.