Rams Game Tailgate

BuffaloNick

Good Morning Bills Fans,

I was born in Buffalo and have been a Bills fan all my life however now live in Baltimore. I am going to my first home game in probably 10 years this Sunday and wanted to know what lot or the best place to tailgate? What time should I arrive to start the party and can you just buy a parking pass game day?

I know that some of the players walk through the crowd and wouldn't mind seeing that or being near the Kelly tailgate area. Just shoot me some suggestions.

I which I bought my tickets for a more meaningful game but I didn't know how the season would turn out 8 weeks ago and was wishful.

depends on where you are coming from/going to after the game. I live in Cheektowaga/West Seneca area, so I park in Drive 5. I like to be close to the stadium and not have to walk as far. If I park in Hammers lot or the Big Tree side, it takes forever to get home.

So, it really depends on you. Same with when to get there. If you want to get there at 9 and party all day, that's good. If you only want to tailgate for a little while and head in, then you should come later.

depends on where you are coming from/going to after the game. I live in Cheektowaga/West Seneca area, so I park in Drive 5. I like to be close to the stadium and not have to walk as far. If I park in Hammers lot or the Big Tree side, it takes forever to get home.

So, it really depends on you. Same with when to get there. If you want to get there at 9 and party all day, that's good. If you only want to tailgate for a little while and head in, then you should come later.

I have many parkers from Amherst, Clarence, and other towns from the north who have park for DECADES and have no problem.

Hammer's Lot walk to gates 3 and 4, 3 minutes.

9 am why arrive so late to tailgate? I have parkers head over to the field house, vendors row, the scoreboard tailgate, come back and tailgate with their friends then head into the stadium.

By the way, funnels, wizzer bat or other rapid deliver of booze devices are not allowed in Hammer's Lot

If one wants to arrive at 12:55 that's ok, also.but seriously part of game day is getting to the lot and enjoying the vibe with other football fans.

I have many parkers from Amherst, Clarence, and other towns from the north who have park for DECADES and have no problem.

Hammer's Lot walk to gates 3 and 4, 3 minutes.

9 am why arrive so late to tailgate? I have parkers head over to the field house, vendors row, the scoreboard tailgate, come back and tailgate with their friends then head into the stadium.

By the way, funnels, wizzer bat or other rapid deliver of booze devices are not allowed in Hammer's Lot

If one wants to arrive at 12:55 that's ok, also.but seriously part of game day is getting to the lot and enjoying the vibe with other football fans.

seriously???? are you joking or are those really not allowed? what are you, a nazi?

You can't enjoy yourself without pumping alcohol into your gullet like you pump gas in a car?

PTR

I, personally, can enjoy myself without pumping alcohol into my gullet like gas is pumped into a car

I just think its lame to put restrictions on those who wish to do so...

and please, spare me the "its his lot" nonsense, I understand it...have never been (im a lot 5 for lifer), but always assumed since people hype it up so much that it was an all out, raging good time....come to find out, you have to sign an oath to abide by some silly rules....now I imagine hammers lot as everyone wearing tux's, reading their bibles and sipping tea....lame

I, personally, can enjoy myself without pumping alcohol into my gullet like gas is pumped into a car

I just think its lame to put restrictions on those who wish to do so...

and please, spare me the "its his lot" nonsense, I understand it...have never been (im a lot 5 for lifer), but always assumed since people hype it up so much that it was an all out, raging good time....come to find out, you have to sign an oath to abide by some silly rules....now I imagine hammers lot as everyone wearing tux's, reading their bibles and sipping tea....lame

It is a good time, without the need to, as Promo put it, "without pumping alcohol into your gullet like you pump gas in a car". And yes, it's his lot, ie, private property, he can decide you stays and who goes.

It is a good time, without the need to, as Promo put it, "without pumping alcohol into your gullet like you pump gas in a car". And yes, it's his lot, ie, private property, he can decide you stays and who goes.

"excuse me sir, I saw that you were drinking beer out of a funnel, please get in your car and get out of this lot" - Hammer

PaattttMaaann is pulling our leg, right?

pulling your leg about what?

But I see no restrictions on butt-chugging. :devil:

PTR

I havent read the complete guide to Hammers rules yet, but at first glance it doesnt look like there is any restrictions on butt-chugging haha

It sounds like there are mixed feeling about the Hammer's.

Can you atleast bring your own grill, food, etc to tailgate in the Hammer lot? I don't get the not allowed to funnel rule but its not the end of the world.

i dont think theres any mixed feelings about Hammers...ive only read positive things about peoples experiences at Hammers lot (until today when the czar posted you couldnt funnel in his lot - but no one has ever posted any complaints about that to my recollection)

the only "negative" comments in this thread, were by me, and werent really "negative"...i was just stunned that Hammer had rules pertaining to these things

as far as the grill/food and such, I believe that type of behavior is tolerated, so long as your not planning on funneling your food...but you may want to consult the rule book you are given upon arrival