Need help picking one WR

zow2

Hey guys, any help picking ONE of the following WR's would be appreciated. My lineup is set except for this last slot.

Stevie Johnson (Buf) vs. Rams - Steve has an iffy hamstring and could be poor weather

Larry Fitzgerald (Ariz) @ Seahawks - Fitz has not caught many lately but John Skelton is back at QB and he should be targeted more this week.

James Jones (GB) vs. Lions - very few targets past 2 weeks but caught a TD last week and had another called back by penalty.

Yikes.

I would rule out Stevie bc Corner is actually a strength on the Rams. Add in weather and his injury and I would sit him. As for Fitzgerald it is important to see what the weather will be like as well as if there starting cbs are suspended yet or still appealing. For Jones you have to see what Jennings status as well as Nelson. If either are out this may be your play if both are out it is your play.

Sorry for the non answer but I hope these are at least things to help you make your decision. Good Luck!

Yeah...not a stellar list where there is one clear cut choice...any one could have a huge day, or any one could do absolutely nothing.

Stevie, if he plays is the one I would think is the only one guaranteed to get you something (3pts- 7pts...maybe more with a TD!), but, he would also seem to have the least potential for a huge game..Skelton is starting again in Arizona, whatever that means...if we take Chan at his word that the Bills are a running team, than I don't think we can expect a lot of passing yardage from the Bills or Cards.

All said, I would probably go with Jones. Sure, he may come up snake eyes, but the Packers throw the ball (it is what they do), so he has the greatest big game potential of the three...IMO! Unfortunately, this year with all the injuries, Packer receivers are like the Saints receivers have been for a few years...somebody is going to get a **** ton of yards every week, you just don't know who it will be. I would take a gamble on Jones, as neither of the other guys is likely to have a monster game.

Edited by Buftex

thanks all. I'm going with James Jones. I figure with Jordy Nelson doubtful he gives me the most potential for a decent game and obviously has the best QB throwing the ball.

I already have Spiller in my lineup so I'm down on the idea of having two Bills this week. I think if the weather is ugly this will be kind of a defensive game...and Steve could tweak his hamstring 2 minutes into the game..

Arizona has to make Fitz a part of the gameplan again and i think they will with Skelton starting. It's in Seattle, forecast of rain and you figure their passing game will take a hit there..

Always funny that you spend the most time sweating the 10th player in your lineup and they end up getting minimal points anyway!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.