David Snow

JPS

Maybe the guy to supplement or replace Wood is already on the Bills roster. David Snow played over 20 games in college at center. I know he went to Texas and that usually spells bust for us, but maybe that doesn't apply to UDFAs.

Edited by JPS

Urbik filled in nicely last year. Another reason he should be signed to a long term deal

Urbik filled in nicely last year. Another reason he should be signed to a long term deal

You can say that again.

I agree with JPS, Snow is too green (at least he's not yellow) to put in at starting center. If he plays well the rest of the way, I expect they will groom him as the backup to Wood.

Was it Levitre that was tried at Center last year (or the year before?) after a Wood injury and he totally flopped before they kicked him out to LT? Who took over when Wood was injured?

Colin Brown has been the backup center all season. I get that they want to get the Best 5 out there, but snapping seems to be something that you have to stay up on, not just pick it up cold in a week.

Was it Levitre that was tried at Center last year (or the year before?) after a Wood injury and he totally flopped before they kicked him out to LT? Who took over when Wood was injured?

Colin Brown has been the backup center all season. I get that they want to get the Best 5 out there, but snapping seems to be something that you have to stay up on, not just pick it up cold in a week.

yes it was Levitre, and there were fumbling issues, so they replaced him, I cannot recall who took over then (Urbik I think?)

Does anyone remember watching Snow in the pre-season? We was absolutely horrific in his bad play. Remember the drive where they had 6 cracks to run it in from the 4? Snow was at guard on those plays and was pushed back into the runner on 3 of them.

Levitre shifted to C only after Kraig Urbik got hurt. Urbik went from RG to C when Wood went down and Chad Rinehart replaced Urbik at RG. Once the Levitre experiment fizzled, I believe Colin Brown filled in at C.

Colin Brown has been on IR for several weeks now. The C/G signed to replace him and/or Chad Rinehart (also on IR) is David Snow, and is expected to start at RG while Urbik once again fills in at C.

Who knows if David Snow is the answer. My only point is that he had over 20 starts at Center for a very good Texas program. I would say that should count for something, but there's the Williams boys (Mike and Aaron) destroying that concept.

Brings another question. If the Bills had the #1 pick and the consensus #1 pick was another Texas guy named Williams, do you think they flinch?

Levitre shifted to C only after Kraig Urbik got hurt. Urbik went from RG to C when Wood went down and Chad Rinehart replaced Urbik at RG. Once the Levitre experiment fizzled, I believe Colin Brown filled in at C.

Colin Brown has been on IR for several weeks now. The C/G signed to replace him and/or Chad Rinehart (also on IR) is David Snow, and is expected to start at RG while Urbik once again fills in at C.

Thanks. :thumbs up:

the line has been a mash unit again this year. pears rinehart, wood gone. liked colin brown last year, but he's gone. at least glenn and hairston hopefullly can lock down the t postions for the next 10 years. levitre and urbik at g and wood can come back once again. draft some more depth