Fred Jackson, sending a message to Gailey?

DukeyBomb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is true. Although, we'd still have to hope that Chan actually saw it on the sideline in between staring at the lights of the Ralph as he daydreamed of sunny days with no wind and attempting 75 pass attempts per game. Or maybe he did pay attention, but won't care anyway.

Try cranberry juice.

I don't know if any of you guys seen it. But after one of Freddie's big runs he bent down, looked at the sideline towards the coaches and clapped emphatically. As if to say, "This is what you guys should have been doing all along."

Did anybody else see this or was it just me?

Actually I agree. Saw it too and thought the same thing!

Only problem is: Does it really matter? Chan, like any head coach has 60 players on there team with opinions.

Loved it myself, but when we finish 7-9, who cares??

You can't fix stupid, this is the internet. Pace yourself or you'll end up eating a bullet.

Seemz yu to understude the jist of his post. Wow, all this over one word!?!? You can fix stupid(which I don't think DukeyBomb is), but can you fix a smart ass like you and fl az? Get a grip guyz. Your not writing an essay here( Hint:I know it shouldn't be "your").

Here ya go, have a couple on me and chill, oops sorry I ment relacks.

:beer: :beer:

Hey DukeyBomb, don't let this get to you.

Seemz yu to understude the jist of his post. Wow, all this over one word!?!? You can fix stupid(which I don't think DukeyBomb is), but can you fix a smart ass like you and fl az? Get a grip guyz. Your not writing an essay here( Hint:I know it shouldn't be "your").

This is why the Chinese are whooping us.

Jacksonville's run defense was what 29th??? Maybe the run totals have more to do with the defense than our offense. Also Fitz added a few yards on called pass plays.

Still our strength is running the ball and play action not five wide with this group of WR's.

Our rushing attack is 4th in the league. The skins are first but only because of RG3's scrambling.

As far as lining up and running the ball its San Fran, Minny and then us.

We still had 5 average yards per carry against the top rushing defenses like Texans and Niners, it's just that Chan can't stop himself from calling pass plays all day.

Our rushing attack is 4th in the league. The skins are first but only because of RG3's scrambling.

As far as lining up and running the ball its San Fran, Minny and then us.

We still had 5 average yards per carry against the top rushing defenses like Texans and Niners, it's just that Chan can't stop himself from calling pass plays all day.

Hello, my name is Chan and I'm a passaholic.

Didn't "seen" it. But if I had, I'd rather not " then" the other option. If you go back to "shool" "than" we may understand "you're" point!!!

Don't be a douche. I understood it fine and although I think "he" is thinking too much into it I like the idea.

Nobody likes those who point out others misgivings. ergo...

Edited by Drewgetz

I hope this is true. Although, we'd still have to hope that Chan actually saw it on the sideline in between staring at the lights of the Ralph as he daydreamed of sunny days with no wind and attempting 75 pass attempts per game. Or maybe he did pay attention, but won't care anyway.

That is funny, "daydreamed of sunny days with no wind and attempting 75 pass attempts per game." Literally LOL at that one. Perhaps he can apply for the San Diego job. He'll get his 75 degree days at least. (but no, I do not want Norv Turner)

Ha thanks.

I think Freddie being the leader he is, is smart for doing what he did. I'm sure he was pumped and let his emotions out. These are normal people like us who have their own ideas how the offense should be ran. He thinks we should run more and he's right.

Ha thanks.

I think Freddie being the leader he is, is smart for doing what he did. I'm sure he was pumped and let his emotions out. These are normal people like us who have their own ideas how the offense should be ran. He thinks we should run more and he's right.

+1

CJ does it too and it has been on more than just one play. He also stands on the sideline all pumped to go in and when he doesn't you can read his disappointment (and I watch the games online, I am sure anybody in the stands sees it more than I do).

Fred Jackson is a great leader by example and I imagine he was sending out an emphatic message to everyone coaches included, " This is how we do it, let's flip the track and bring the old school back, this is how we do it"