Georgia/Bama- Murray got crushed w/ cheap shot

BringBackFergy

Anyone see that hit on Aaron Murray after his interception. The D lineman hit him blindside right under the chin obviously trying to knock him out for the second half. Evidently, the NCAA can suspend and has suspended guys this year for hits like that...I'm pullin for the Dawgs for Murray and because I see Bama as the Patriots of college football. That lineman won't get suspended because it's a bowl game and because it's "Bama".

Murray throwing nice...back shoulder pass Fitz could only dream of making.

I'd say he has above avg skills. He's playing a tough defense. ...and that hit he took was clearly illegal.

Murray's head still attached to his neck after that big hit earlier?

We'll see if the NCAA has balls and suspends that Bama player for the bowl game (as they should).

I suppose you're right. Might as well stroke Bama's reputation a little but still send a message

Good college QB. Won't be what some here hype him as in the pros. Backup QB at best. Practice squad fodder or out of the league in a few years.

I bet Coach Lee could whip him into shape...ya know...with his success with Fitz and all.

Come on dawgs

Murray looks solid disagree.

Got him bumped over Landry jones now in my personal who to draft as qb projections

These Alabama Rb's sure are something though

I'm with ya on Murray...nice arm/accurate.

Kicked to the College Board by the Mod...it's like being banished to Siberia.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.