Boycott??

JPS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butts in the seats don't make no never mind! The Bills receive guaranteed $ from TV, the league and, for all I know, from Obama since he appears to be funding everything else. Interestingly, NFL teams are companies that don't rely on their most visible customers, in-the-seats fans, for their primary revenue.

Butts in the seats don't make no never mind! The Bills receive guaranteed $ from TV, the league and, for all I know, from Obama since he appears to be funding everything else. Interestingly, NFL teams are companies that don't rely on their most visible customers, in-the-seats fans, for their primary revenue.

couldn't disagree more....

butts in the seats will be the single greatest factor in preventing the bills from relocating when there is an ownership change.

couldn't disagree more....

butts in the seats will be the single greatest factor in preventing the bills from relocating when there is an ownership change.

The Browns had a ton of people in the stands in 1994 and I think had a winning record.....on their way to Baltimore. Raiders left Oakland with good attendance. The Minnesota North Stars left with butts in the seats. I think these days attendance is way down on the list.....unless you are talking about Luxury Box attendance, 100% of revenues going directly into the owners pocket.

It's a good indication of a teams local support, but if the numbers (luxury box, local tv revenue, stadium licensing) scream leave....they will.