How Do We Beat The Pats Next Year?

Rico

Just Ask Drew

"When you look back at what happened this year and the games that we lost, with the exception of the New England game when we really got beat, every other game we lost this year we made mistakes that beat ourselves," Bledsoe said. "And I think as a football team the first thing we have to do is we have to be smarter across the board.

We have to be able to execute without making the little mistakes that got us beat in a lot of these games."

;)

:doh::rolleyes::rolleyes:

On 3rd and a foot from the Pats 15 not have a RB stumble and lose 2 yards so the game tying drive keeps going. We played the Pats very tough at home and could have won that game.

Big things for the Bills are like for every team--don't turn it over, limit penalties (especially dumb ones), make the plays you are supposed to (27 yard FG, catching balls thrown to you, blocking the person you are supposed to and hitting open receivers).

I think in this Pittsburgh game the Bills lost a bit of focus as well. The previous six games were a one game playoff and they focused only on that game whether it was Cinci or Miami or San Fran. We (including myself) went into this game almost just expecting a win whatever happened. One game at a time.

On 3rd and a foot from the Pats 15 not have a RB stumble and lose 2 yards so the game tying drive keeps going.  We played the Pats very tough at home and could have won that game. 

Big things for the Bills are like for every team--don't turn it over, limit penalties (especially dumb ones), make the plays you are supposed to (27 yard FG, catching balls thrown to you, blocking the person you are supposed to and hitting open receivers). 

I think in this Pittsburgh game the Bills lost a bit of focus as well.  The previous six games were a one game playoff and they focused only on that game whether it was Cinci or Miami or San Fran.  We (including myself) went into this game almost just expecting a win whatever happened.  One game at a time.

192222[/snapback]

The crowd was ready. too bad the team wasn't.

For the life of me, I can't understand how it is they expected to just roll in this game.

Are the players really that stupid?

I don't know if the players felt that way but it kind of seemed like it didn't it? For much of that first half they were floating through the game almost waiting to keep it close until the back-ups came in. I'm still depressed about it!

He just borrowed the tape recorder from Greg Williams....

192287[/snapback]

Yeah, and from every other coach and player in the NFL, college, and high school. Read my post above the one you posted.

CW

JP should start in any games against New England regardless of who is the official Bills starter. Being the headcase that he is facing his old team, Bledsoe cannot beat them. If Bledsoe is the starter, his record against NE will be 1-8.

Let's face it: the path to the Super Bowl is going to go through Foxboro for the next several seasons barring any major developments - - - and they are Bledsoe's "daddy".

JP should start in any games against New England regardless of who is the official Bills starter. Being the headcase that he is facing his old team, Bledsoe cannot beat them. If Bledsoe is the starter, his record against NE will be 1-8.

Let's face it: the path to the Super Bowl is going to go through Foxboro for the next several seasons barring any major developments - - - and they are Bledsoe's "daddy".

192403[/snapback]

Hi Gina :)

CW

Hi Gina :)

CW

192436[/snapback]

Happy New Year, Chris! How's your Photoshopping going? Did you hear about TiVoToGo? It's not out for Mac yet, but they say it will be shortly. It should make your Bills game DVD editing a lot easier, shouldn't it? I'm very psyched about it!