His Luck's Run Out: 11/25/2012 - Bills @ Colts GAME THREAD

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst stat: Spiller 14 for 107

Why can't you get this guy over 20 carries? And why was he not on the field in crunch time! Average per carry to high? I mean......common sense.... You have an unbelievable RB and a terrible QB. Why does the terrible QB get more opportunities to screw things up than the fantastic RB get to break the game open?

Just terrible coaching.

This coaching staff emphasizes putting their players in the best postilion to succeed. By have Fitz throw more than our best player run is not doing that at all! GET YOU BEST PLAYER THE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sven233

Yeah, cuz that has worked every 3 years for the last 13. We need a new owner. One constant in this teams history of sub-500 footbal is the meddling, micromanaging curmudgeon who lives in Detroit.

Well unless he snuffs he is the owner. I like Chan but he is NOT a head coach. He makes terrible decisions and his play calling is bad. I don't need another year to see it.

when he first got here, i thought chan had a football mind. boy was I wrong. not going for two in the tennessee game, not trying a fifty yarder indoors, throwing passes behind the line of scrimmage when you should be throwing down field on a march to tie the game...- when the coach doesn't play to win the players don't play to win. he handed a FG to Indy at the end of the half. chan is not a winner, and fitz is a loser. handed a FG to Indy at the end of the half. what a joke. this team actually has a lot of talent just not in the coaching ranks.

Worst stat: Spiller 14 for 107

Why can't you get this guy over 20 carries? And why was he not on the field in crunch time! Average per carry to high? I mean......common sense.... You have an unbelievable RB and a terrible QB. Why does the terrible QB get more opportunities to screw things up than the fantastic RB get to break the game open?

Just terrible coaching.

This coaching staff emphasizes putting their players in the best postilion to succeed. By have Fitz throw more than our best player run is not doing that at all! GET YOU BEST PLAYER TO FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He never is. :(

At least I have my Sundays back now and I didn't even have to pay for the NFL ticket this year to watch this crap. I say next week we start Brad Smith see what we have in him the rest of the year. Fire Chan and Wanny now like within the next 15 minutes. Start getting ready for the draft and get a coach in here that knows how to coach and will accept the fact that he is the head coach and get involved in every aspect of the game and not just the Offense. If we don't fire Chan let our Offensive Coordinator call the game if we have one (I don't even know what his name is) and see what he has.

To be honost I really feel like this team has talent to win in this league. We do need a QB and another reciever and that is it. Our O-line is really coming together, and our defense the past couple of games looks promising. We just need a coach in here, a real coach, with fire and passion. I do like the guy from Stanford that would be nice. I also like Rob Ryan and I really think he would go well in Buffalo plus if he comes in as the head coach maybe we can get his brother as the d coordinator that would be like Christmas in February. And pick a QB by God in this upcoming draft there are plenty of good second round QB's that will be available I.e. L. Jones, T. Bryer, T. Wilson, or E. Manual I would take any one of them in the second. We will see I feel like one of those fans in the movie Major League right now Love em and Hate em at the same time Go Bills!!

I'm as fed up as anyone - another wasted season. I pissed away $250 on the Sunday Ticket (online) to add insult to injury. I'm trying to be objective...they have some talent, but the coaching staff and QB are horrible. Can't win in the NFL without either great coaching or great QB - usually you need both. The Bills have neither.

If they dont fire this staff, how can they honestly expect anyone to buy tickets next year? It's a legit question. I bought back in this year after returning to work from losing my job and being in grad school. But Ill eat the tix for the last three games (why sepnd 25 to park plus food and beer, rather cut my losses) and won't bother next year.

With a bad coach, worse QB, and an owner I wouldn't pizz on if he was on fire because of his lack of commitment to us as fans and taxpayers (my biggest gripe), why buy seats?

Edited by zonabb

At least I have my Sundays back now and I didn't even have to pay for the NFL ticket this year to watch this crap. I say next week we start Brad Smith see what we have in him the rest of the year. Fire Chan and Wanny now like within the next 15 minutes. Start getting ready for the draft and get a coach in here that knows how to coach and will accept the fact that he is the head coach and get involved in every aspect of the game and not just the Offense. If we don't fire Chan let our Offensive Coordinator call the game if we have one (I don't even know what his name is) and see what he has.

To be honost I really feel like this team has talent to win in this league. We do need a QB and another reciever and that is it. Our O-line is really coming together, and our defense the past couple of games looks promising. We just need a coach in here, a real coach, with fire and passion. I do like the guy from Stanford that would be nice. I also like Rob Ryan and I really think he would go well in Buffalo plus if he comes in as the head coach maybe we can get his brother as the d coordinator that would be like Christmas in February. And pick a QB by God in this upcoming draft there are plenty of good second round QB's that will be available I.e. L. Jones, T. Bryer, T. Wilson, or E. Manual I would take any one of them in the second. We will see I feel like one of those fans in the movie Major League right now Love em and Hate em at the same time Go Bills!!

I stopped reading your nonsense when you suggested Brad Smith start at QB.

Edited by jms62

If they dont fire this staff, how can they honestly expect anyone to buy tickets next year? It's a legit question. I bought back in this year after returning to work from losing my job and being in grad school. But Ill eat the tix for the last three games (why sepnd 25 to park plus food and beer, rather cut my losses) and won't bother next year.

With a bad coach, worse QB, and an owner I wouldn't pizz on if he was on fire because of his lack of commitment to us as fans and taxpayers (my biggest gripe), why buy seats?

I'll tell you what will happen...the Bills will win a few of the next 5 games 3 of 5 are at home, and finish then 6-10 or 7-9 and everyone will be back on the bandwagon for next year

Buying up season tickets because the bills will draft a QB. It won't matter tho, same crap different year with this staff of losers :bag: Gailey has 2 more years :sick:

Never done with this team, but I've definitely checked out on the Chan-Fitz regime. Nice guys, but they are paid to win football games and they're offering a very poor return on everyone's investment. It's a shame that they couldn't win a game where Mario dominated and Spiller ran wild, but anyone with half a brain knows why.