Is Running The Table A Legit Possibility?

H2o

This is the remaining schedule:

Nov. 25 @ Colts

Dec. 2 vs. Jaguars

Dec. 9 vs. Rams

Dec. 16 vs. Seahawks

Dec. 23 @ Dolphins

Dec. 30 vs. Jets

I'm not saying we will and I'm not saying we won't, but the schedule has worked out favorably for us this year. We face two opponents with winning records at the moment in Indy and Seattle. They are both 6-4. On the other hand Jax may be the worst team in the league @ 1-9, the Rams are 3-6-1 though playing opponents tough at times, Miami is 4-6 just like us, and the Jets have collapsed recently to the tune of a 4-7 mark. If we get a "W" @ Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday this could be the spark that carries us through. If we lose we'll probably end up 7-9. The Seattle game is going to the hardest remaining on the schedule with their excellent defense and Beast Mode making his return to Buffalo.It could get a little "chippy" out there. We have 4 home games in the last 5 with the lone away game coming @ Miami against a team we basically shut down once already. The only way we make the playoffs is win out because even one loss would likely have us on the outside looking in. The game against the Pats* is looking like the one that hurt us the most. Here's to hope, but not too much. :thumbsup:

If they can win tomorrow, I'll buy in to the hope.

Agreed. Each game is winnable on its own. Tomorrow seems the toughest, and most important. Knock that off the list and its very possible. I still think we lose one, just on based on odds, but I don't know which one to circle for fitz being a little extra erratic, or a bad bounce though

Running the table? WTF? This team? Playoffs? Perhaps running the table in the reverse of what you're thinking. However, I do believe this team has a legitimate shot at 6-10. The down side is, with all the other s#it teams that are in a similar situation record wise, the Bills could wind up with a #13 pick, even though their suckage deserves a much higher pick.

I for one is not very optimistic but I guess anything is possible if I bought a lotto ticket I could win a million dollars to.

I is not very optimistic either.

No. Have you guys been watching Chan call a game?

This is the remaining schedule:

Nov. 25 @ Colts

Dec. 2 vs. Jaguars

Dec. 9 vs. Rams

Dec. 16 vs. Seahawks

Dec. 23 @ Dolphins

Dec. 30 vs. Jets

I'm not saying we will and I'm not saying we won't, but the schedule has worked out favorably for us this year. We face two opponents with winning records at the moment in Indy and Seattle. They are both 6-4. On the other hand Jax may be the worst team in the league @ 1-9, the Rams are 3-6-1 though playing opponents tough at times, Miami is 4-6 just like us, and the Jets have collapsed recently to the tune of a 4-7 mark. If we get a "W" @ Lucas Oil Stadium on Sunday this could be the spark that carries us through. If we lose we'll probably end up 7-9. The Seattle game is going to the hardest remaining on the schedule with their excellent defense and Beast Mode making his return to Buffalo.It could get a little "chippy" out there. We have 4 home games in the last 5 with the lone away game coming @ Miami against a team we basically shut down once already. The only way we make the playoffs is win out because even one loss would likely have us on the outside looking in. The game against the Pats* is looking like the one that hurt us the most. Here's to hope, but not too much. :thumbsup:

If we lose we'll probably end up 6-10. If we win, I see 7-9 wins on the year.

6-0 10%, 5-1 15%, 4-2 25%, 3-3 30%, 2-4 10%, 1-5 5%, 0-6 5%.

My heart says we finish 5-1, but my brain says 3-3.

That's an 80% chance of .500+

I think if, IF, we win tomorrow than we are 4-1 and playing the jets in a game to secure a playoff birth. Not sure how that will go.

That's an 80% chance of .500+

I think if, IF, we win tomorrow than we are 4-1 and playing the jets in a game to secure a playoff birth. Not sure how that will go.

Yeah, this is the kicker...we'll see about tomorrow's game but I'm confident against JAX and STL, I just don't think they are good enough to overcome our homefield advantage in December. Seattle isn't a bad team but they are scrappy more than anything and beatable. We beat Miami without Fred and Tannehill may have hit his rookie wall. Then it all comes down to Sanchez and the Jets. Truth be told we've played the Pats closer over the past 2-3 seasons than we have the Jets. I'm terrified of that game if it means something regardless of how much of a mess the Jets appear to be.

Yeah, this is the kicker...we'll see about tomorrow's game but I'm confident against JAX and STL, I just don't think they are good enough to overcome our homefield advantage in December. Seattle isn't a bad team but they are scrappy more than anything and beatable. We beat Miami without Fred and Tannehill may have hit his rookie wall. Then it all comes down to Sanchez and the Jets. Truth be told we've played the Pats closer over the past 2-3 seasons than we have the Jets. I'm terrified of that game if it means something regardless of how much of a mess the Jets appear to be.

That's my gut.

Between Seattle, Miami, jax, and St. Louis we drop an "any given Sunday" type of game. Then the jets just plain worry me.

9-7 gets in, if we win tomorrow, and 9-7 will be doable. If we go 5-1 down the stretch than we deserve to be in. If we can't rattle off a solid chunk of wins against these 6 teams, with some games at home than we don't deserve to be in.

Jets will be coming off a more difficult schedule and may be out of it completely, in disarray, confused by QB controversy, who to fire, etc.

12/02 Cardinals (H) 1:00 PM 
12/09 Jaguars (A)1:00 PM
12/17 Titans (A) 8:30 PM
12/23  Chargers (H) 8:20 PM 
12/30 Jets (A) Bills 1:00 PM

Jets will be coming off a more difficult schedule and may be out of it completely, in disarray, confused by QB controversy, who to fire, etc.

12/02 Cardinals (H) 1:00 PM 
12/09 Jaguars (A)1:00 PM
12/17 Titans (A) 8:30 PM
12/23  Chargers (H) 8:20 PM 
12/30 Jets (A) Bills 1:00 PM

That's not that difficult of a schedule, honestly.

They are all winnable games but you know there is no chance of it happening

I don't see them beating Indy on the road especially after the Colts were embarrassed last week. The Seahawks game will be tough and you know Chan is going to blow at least one of these games himself. Sweeping the Phins will be tough no matter what and this team always struggles vs the Jets

6-10 maybe 7-9 at best which should get Chan fired but prob won't so I fully expect more of the same next season

Edited by Max997