Lions - texans

NoSaint

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/11/24/whisenhunt-says-coaches-are-reminded-of-red-flag-rule-before-every-game/

Wisenhunt points out that not only did it happen last week, but coaches are reminded of the rule weekly. I have to point towards what I was saying in the stafford thread: this team is undisciplined and it starts at the top. Schwartz is intense like harbaugh, but not focused like him and that's a real issue top to bottom in this organization.

Edited by NoSaint

did anyone notice the offsides on 3rd and 5 on Avril that extended the Texans drive, late in the game? Didn't see that mentioned in this thread. I think the NFL needs to question this ref, because in the replay Avril didn't budge, nor was anybody in the neutral zone. If I were a ref trying to fix the game, I'd throw that flag.

http://profootballta...ore-every-game/

Wisenhunt points out that not only did it happen last week, but coaches are reminded of the rule weekly. I have to point towards what I was saying in the stafford thread: this team is undisciplined and it starts at the top. Schwartz is intense like harbaugh, but not focused like him and that's a real issue top to bottom in this organization.

I don't think there's any question about the accuracy of your theory.

I just wonder if it's Mayhew, Schwartz, or even higher in the organization than that.

Did anyone notice that the Elite Texans defense got gashed for 30+ points and massive yardage vs the Jags and Lions?!? Just sayin', the Bills D may have been awful but even the best Defenses can have some bad weeks. Bills D is improving, Texans are getting worse.

Did anyone notice that the Elite Texans defense got gashed for 30+ points and massive yardage vs the Jags and Lions?!? Just sayin', the Bills D may have been awful but even the best Defenses can have some bad weeks. Bills D is improving, Texans are getting worse.

Yeah. That defense has been slowly losing good players to injury.

First it was Brian Cushing, then Brooks Reed and Jonathan Joseph.

And of course they let Mario walk in the offseason so they're not quite the same squad they were last year.