Bears-Niners Live Game Thread

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll really believe the work with Lee is paying off if Fitz ever demonstrates he can effectively connect on go routes. Haven't seen it yet.

Is Alex Smith about to get Wally Pipped?

True on Fitz. Just being optimistic.

As for the Niners QBs, they traded up for Kaepernick and were using him in spots this season. I think he's pretty much been viewed as the Niners quarterback of the future.

It's only a matter of when the future actually arrives.

Should the Bills be interested in Alex Smith? I'm guessing that wouldn't be a popular idea.

As for the Niners QBs, they traded up for Kaepernick and were using him in spots this season. I think he's pretty much been viewed as the Niners quarterback of the future.

Should the Bills be interested in Alex Smith? I'm guessing that wouldn't be a popular idea.

Kaepernick usurps Smith. We deal a one for Smith.

I just threw up in my mouth.

I'd take him over Fitz any day. He's light years ahead of where he used to be and much more consistent than Fitz.

Big D line there. Niners look good all round.

I'm fine with the Marcel Dareus pick but I loved Aldon Smith, even more than I liked Robert Quinn.

Ahmad Brooks is a guy the Bills twice could have signed. The Niners actually released him once (after he was released by the Bengals), then re-signed him. Then they gave him a lucrative extension.

Brooks is as good a pass rusher as anyone on the Bills.

Why we miss on these, things is beyond me....you're right- I wanted Dareus and he'll be fine...but how could we miss so bad on Williams?? I think we wanted to look smart rather than look for a solid rookie backup QB (Dalton or Kappy)

I'm still a Nix supporter but he's made some questionable moves for sure.

I wonder what he truly thinks about the Aaron Williams pick now, particularly while he's watching Kaepernick.

I'm still a Nix supporter but he's made some questionable moves for sure.

I wonder what he truly thinks about the Aaron Williams pick now, particularly while he's watching Kaepernick.

I think especially in light of the fact he is openly talking about the need to draft a QB. They couldn't take one earlier than Levi Brown the past three years?

Edited by Marauder24

Is anyone else wishing we'd taken a flier on Campbell?

Campbell played pretty well when he was with the Raiders. Then he got injured.

It's tough for him tonight because the Niners defense is so good.

It's arguable that Campbell's better than the guys the Bills have now.

Is that enough to make people wish we'd made a play for him?

I doubt it.

Ouch

Slide you dope!!

Ironically no helmet to helmet contact and he popped right up.