Bills in pro bowl voting

PromoTheRobot

PTR....it stinks when possibly the best rb in the league right now gets dissed, however the pro bowl is a junk game and I'm ok not risking injuries to any of our players. I'm all for having players duped all pro and just getting rid of the game. Have all the players go somewhere nice, do a banquet etc......the pro bowl can go away. Just my thoughts buddy happy Sunday!!!

Worrying about the pro bowl is by product of winning !! Making the Playoffs is all that matters at this point case closed!

True Story, why don't people understand this? Who cares how many pro bowlers make it on the team, if as usual there all sitting home watching the playoffs? Individual recognition is cool and good for contract leverage. But, I'd rather be recognized as a team for kicking ass on Sunday's on a regular basis.

True Story, why don't people understand this? Who cares how many pro bowlers make it on the team, if as usual there all sitting home watching the playoffs? Individual recognition is cool and good for contract leverage. But, I'd rather be recognized as a team for kicking ass on Sunday's on a regular basis.

And yet we post threads complaining about no pro bowlers on the Bills.

And yet we post threads complaining about no pro bowlers on the Bills.

A reason for this could be the bar has been set so low this century by the Bills on field play. That pro bowlers are the only recognition the team gets in the eyes of some fans. In some cases it's just a popularity contest anyways. Ala, Reuben Brown (some years), and the dreaded Jason Peters post Bills.