Lee Evans - back in Buffalo

This isn't one of those "seen at the airport" posts...

He was hanging and watching the game this week. I saw him and we chatted for a bit - but I was hammered and he was too. Can't recall really what we talked about, but he was obviously having fun.

Football career definitely over. Remember that much.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't one of those "seen at the airport" posts...

He was hanging and watching the game this week. I saw him and we chatted for a bit - but I was hammered and he was too. Can't recall really what we talked about, but he was obviously having fun.

Football career definitely over. Remember that much.

Hey Nick. I know he used to hang in the stadium lots here when he was a player so I'm not surprised that he feels at home in Buffalo.

That's great to hear.

Where is it that you ran into him?

I call bull ****. Man is retired.... why would he spend his drunken nights in buffalo?

Why would he not want to enjoy a tailgate party with his family and friends at Hammer's Lot. Lee and his family enjoyed their tailgate just like you would have. I kept it on the low down but somebody saw him when he and his family got out of their car headed to his mom and dads tailgate party. A small group of fans asked for pictures which Lee has never turned down in all the times he was in the lot. He got a chuckle out of Super Fans outfit, saying something about charo?

Why would he not want to enjoy a tailgate party with his family and friends at Hammer's Lot. Lee and his family enjoyed their tailgate just like you would have. I kept it on the low down but somebody saw him when he and his family got out of their car headed to his mom and dads tailgate party. A small group of fans asked for pictures which Lee has never turned down in all the times he was in the lot. He got a chuckle out of Super Fans outfit, saying something about charo?

Stop trying to sell me to your lot and face the facts. Lee Evans is not in cold Buffalo, tailgating, at a bills game, in a parking lot, with a bunch of fans in the middle of November. Your fantasy seems surreal, but very hard to billieve.

Edited by Ba Ba Ba Buffalo Bills

crazy huh, how quickly he fell off the map. And he'll mostly be remembered for his last play, the "drop" against Pats that would have sent Ravens to Super Bowl

Was it a drop or checkout a db with over sized gloves with tinfoil/ lead strips in them? Do the refs check player equipment after games?

Stop trying to sell me to your lot and face the facts. Lee Evans is not in cold Buffalo, tailgating, at a bills game, in a parking lot, with a bunch of fans in the middle of November. Your fantasy seems surreal, but very hard to billieve.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Not sure what your motive is but like the others, I'll soon put you on ignore.

FYI, Lee is from Bedford, Ohio which is a suburb of Cleveland.

He feels very much at home in Buffalo, regardless of the season.

Not sure what your motive is but like the others, I'll soon put you on ignore.

FYI, Lee is from Bedford, Ohio which is a suburb of Cleveland.

He feels very much at home in Buffalo, regardless of the season.

So he's from a suburb in Cleveland and feels at home in Buffalo? Interesting logic, I would have thought he would feel at home at his actual home.

IF this is true. And in a drunken craze I seriously doubt it. But IF it is and it was really Lee and he really came off as he is defenately retired......

I'd like to yell at the top of my lungs a Fucillo sized HUGGGGGE!!!!! I was Right! The Evans ball lickers were wrong. He is done. Had a sub par career and has clearly lost enough of a step that he is now out of the league. There's a few people here that owe me a beer. I like Guiness.

Glad he's still in Buffalo or at least came back to party a little. As I said, I always liked him personally when I've met him.

Edited by mrags

IF this is true. And in a drunken craze I seriously doubt it. But IF it is and it was really Lee and he really came off as he is defenately retired......

I'd like to yell at the top of my lungs a Fucillo sized HUGGGGGE!!!!! I was Right! The Evans ball lickers were wrong. He is done. Had a sub par career and has clearly lost enough of a step that he is now out of the league. There's a few people here that owe me a beer. I like Guiness.

Glad he's still in Buffalo or at least came back to party a little. As I said, I always liked him personally when I've met him.

Sub par career? really?

I'd like to know what your definition of an on par career is. Because Lee Evans certainly had a better career than 90 percent of NFL receivers

Sub par career? really?

I'd like to know what your definition of an on par career is. Because Lee Evans certainly had a better career than 90 percent of NFL receivers

HAHAHAHAHAHA. That was seriously comical to read. Almost as funny as the QBs on Facebook threads. You just said a WR that's had 2, TWO, II, DOS seasons of barely over 1,000 yards and never reaching 10 TDs ever, 90% better than most NFL receivers.

You need to get off his balls bro.