Off-the-wall prediction for Thursday's game

thebandit27

I have no idea why I think this, but I keep getting the sneaking suspicion that Buffalo is going to run a fake special teams play during Thursday's game.

Maybe something like a direct snap to Brad Smith on a punt, who runs or throws to a TE...again, not sure why.

If I'm wrong, skewer me, but if I'm right, well, good call I guess...

I see CJ with 150+ all purpose yards. He will have a great day. He is motivated to show everyone he can carry the load and the dolphins D is coming on a week of short rest and not as much time to prepare.

He had around 150 against the Pats didn't he? With the limited touches and all?

I hate prediction threads of all kinds.

I guarantee you will get a prediction thread of some sort every week this and every year. I hate em too.

My only prediction is the Bills are watching the Tenn-Miami film very closely and will try do do the same thing with Spiller that Tenn did with CJ2K.

I guarantee you will get a prediction thread of some sort every week this and every year. I hate em too.

My only prediction is the Bills are watching the Tenn-Miami film very closely and will try do do the same thing with Spiller that Tenn did with CJ2K.

Won't Miami be watching Tenn-Buffalo film and try and do with Bush what Tenn. did with CJ2K???