T.J. takes blame for INT at end

For all you Fitz Haters:

Bills WR T.J. Graham took the blame for the interception that ended Buffalo’s chance at victory Sunday against the Patriots.

“That was a rookie mistake,” said Graham. “I was supposed to cross his face in the front. It was a good pass. If I went across his face, I probably would have made a play, so I take the blame for that one. That was my mistake. It might be why I don’t get on the field much. I can’t make those mistakes.”

Fitzpatrick said they need to have better communication prior to the play, but it sounds as if Graham was supposed to run a shallower cross on his route and come underneath the safety Devin McCourty, who had the pick.

Great game by Fitz.... Mistake by rookie wideout at the end, not his fault.

??? What quarterback sees a missed ran route prior to the ball being thrown. Please enlighten me.

Maybe one that actually reads and reacts to the defense instead of pre determining where the ball is going to go. I can live with that in the second quarter not when the game is on the line.

Maybe one that actually reads and reacts to the defense instead of pre determining where the ball is going to go. I can live with that in the second quarter not when the game is on the line.

You are not familiar with timing routes that every OC in the league employs. Is this the first NFL game that you've ever watched?

Can't depend on a rookie in that situation to make a route adjustment. Fitz shouldn't have thrown it there unless he was wide open.

Lack of dicipline and horrid defense cost us this game. Yea we had a chance at the end, but our defense didn't do squat all game. Where was Super Zero when you needed him today? His wrist must be sore still.

They showed his glove in a frame near Brady and it was credited a QB pressure.............

Edited by Azucho98

Do you guys understand how fast the actual game is? Some of these responses just boggle my mind.

Fitz made the right read and the right throw. We win the game if TJ makes the right read, which frankly didn't seem so hard since the safety was deep and sitting in the endzone. When you have five WR and you see one is likely going to be open at the one yard line with 15 seconds left you throw it to him, approximately 100 out of 100 times.

Then the game is just too fast for Shitz which is why he makes horrid decisions and throws INT's at the worst possible time. Two other players were open and he throws it to where TJ was supposed to be instead of figuring out he wasn't there and hitting the open guy instead, He is incapable of slowing the game down like elite QB's do and he can't make smart decisions when it matters. If he can't do that by now he never will. His record as a starter proves it.

For all you Fitz Haters:

Bills WR T.J. Graham took the blame for the interception that ended Buffalo’s chance at victory Sunday against the Patriots.

“That was a rookie mistake,” said Graham. “I was supposed to cross his face in the front. It was a good pass. If I went across his face, I probably would have made a play, so I take the blame for that one. That was my mistake. It might be why I don’t get on the field much. I can’t make those mistakes.”

Fitzpatrick said they need to have better communication prior to the play, but it sounds as if Graham was supposed to run a shallower cross on his route and come underneath the safety Devin McCourty, who had the pick.

Great game by Fitz.... Mistake by rookie wideout at the end, not his fault.

Best I've ever seen Fitz throw...

Edited by Fig Newton

And why wouldn't they go to Scott Chandler. He had been cooking the Patriot's Ass the whole day and he is a no show on that drive. Beats me.

Losses like today's take a severe emotional toll on the players. It's going to be very hard for us to win another game all year. I think it's time to look forward to a new coaching staff, and a productive draft next year. IMO, this loss brings us closer to our franchise QB, and perhaps some young talented defensive players. -Time to let go, guys. The season is officially A WASH!

Things to do:

1) Get the nurse to bathe and feed Ralph.

2) Fire Chan.

3) Fire Wanny.

4) Cut (our losses with) Mario.

5) Cut Fitz.

A decent QB sees that and doesn't make that throw.

no offense but that is so freakin stupid i cant stand it

so you think nfl routes are designed for the qb to see the wr is open before he throws it? hahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaa. thats not how it works. the qb reads the defense and finds the holes and throws where the wr is GOING TO BE. they throw to a spot not a person

on that play you can see the hole is clearly RIGHT THERE exactly where he threw it

doesnt matter if it was fitz or rob johnon or jay fiedler, blaming the qb there is just stoopid