Fitzpatrick on Spikes: 'I think he's a punk at times'

Lofton80

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a lot of clamoring from Bill's fans about the Spikes hit on Fitzpatrick, but how many Bill's fans were clamoring about this even more violent hit the Bill's imposed upon Brady in this past game as shown in the following video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_EngM7HmUA&feature=related

Call it what you will, and Clements definitely goes high (not helmet to helmet) but you will never see Brady running in an open lane like that again and not sliding. There's a reason, and QBs are protected if they do. If they take on a tackler like that, they can expect certain doom. Or, I guess, in the Bills of today's case, they can expect to juke out the defender, slip past an arm-tackle and then draw a penalty.

There is a lot of clamoring from Bill's fans about the Spikes hit on Fitzpatrick, but how many Bill's fans were clamoring about this even more violent hit the Bill's imposed upon Brady in this past game as shown in the following video clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_EngM7HmUA&feature=related

*Throwing penalty flag at FanofFredJackson, facing press box and turning on mic* "There is a penalty on this thread. Unnecessary use of a clip more than four years old and without any helmet to helmet contact. The force of the Clements hit to the chest caused Brady's head to whip back and lose his helmet. Penalty will be imposed on the next comment"

Call it what you will, and Clements definitely goes high (not helmet to helmet) but you will never see Brady running in an open lane like that again and not sliding. There's a reason, and QBs are protected if they do. If they take on a tackler like that, they can expect certain doom. Or, I guess, in the Bills of today's case, they can expect to juke out the defender, slip past an arm-tackle and then draw a penalty.

Are you forgeting his rushing TD against you in Buffalo this year?

So in other words you think those chest pads players wear are made of sponge

The one where he got up and said "F$%# you Buffalo Bit%$es"...nope. Haven't forgot that at all.

That was actually directed at Wes for buusting his balls on the bench. Wish he said that though, that would have been hilarious. And rewatching the hit on Jackson, right before the hit you can see Chandler give Spikes an illegal block in the back.

Thats an exception HARDLY the rule with Brady and you know it! Brady is an ELITE QB I dont want him getting nailed because he was trying get an extra yard.. thats just DUMB!

I loved it when Brady juked out Urlacher, he did slide but not until after he made it past the 1st down marker. Brady is a lot tougher than a lot of people make him out to be, he pops right back up after taking a hit.

That was actually directed at Wes for buusting his balls on the bench. Wish he said that though, that would have been hilarious. And rewatching the hit on Jackson, right before the hit you can see Chandler give Spikes an illegal block in the back.

I loved it when Brady juked out Urlacher, he did slide but not until after he made it past the 1st down marker. Brady is a lot tougher than a lot of people make him out to be, he pops right back up after taking a hit.

Saying Brady is tough is not accurate. Brady may be tough but his cry baby antics take away all dignity he gains being tough. His whiny little btch charade works for officials because ______ (popular reason is conspiracy like). But the truth is, he's a damn good QB who has things end up going his way more then not.

You can defend Spikes all you want. He is still a pile of steaming dog feces. His play in his entire football career echos that with cheap shots, loud mouth gimmicks, and a thug type attitude. The only thing I think about when guys like him flex their muscles and blow up their chest is that there is always someone bigger, better, and smarter. Ray Lewis being better, Porter being bigger, and that a rock being smarter. Spikes is a punk in the AFCE much like Bryan Cox used to be... I give him no respect and only say he will get his.

Edit: Oh, and you talking about a block in the back by Chandler. How many bullsheet calls do you want me to reference the Patriots got in their favor or how many were just ignored against them? Give me a break, give the entire league a break. Your team is riddled in a cheating legacy and not done crap in how many years? It is funny, your team is pwned by the Giants.

Edited by jboyst62

but how many Bill's fans were clamoring about this even more violent hit the Bill's imposed upon Brady

Was Nate Flagged? Was it a late hit? No! He was running and therefore fair game

Brady deserves it .... :nana: .

Any one notice the run blocking by Fitz last night?

Give him a defense and consistent receivers and I'm happy to have him QB my team

It was AWESOME!!!
Brady may be tough but his cry baby antics take away all dignity he gains being tough

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever