Brandon Spikes

bills44

this guy has to be the biggest POS in the NFL. One headshot after another (blindsided Chandler behind the play on an INT return in the first Pats*/BUF game this year, headshot on Fitz today, and knocked out FJ with an elbow late in today's game), and rarely gets called for it. After the FJ forearm/elbow, he was seen flexing and preening towards the sideline.

I'm not ashamed to say that I wish the worst for this !@#$ing scumbag, both on and off the field. I'm quite sure that the world would be a better place without him.

I don't think this often but I sincerely hope that Brandon Spikes blows out both knees and never steps on a football field again.

Forget the blatant PI on Chandler right before Fitz went full moron and threw the final pick, what infuriated me was seeing him loading up that chicken wing and going after Fred Jackson's head; it was just another in a long line of cowardly cheapshots from a gutless puke who doesn't deserve to share a field with real men. And then to flex at an injured guy who is respected by all after he cheapshotted him with the same exact move that paralyzed Darryl Stingley? I wonder what the odds are that he hears from the league office..... I'm guessing zero.

His career can't end soon enough for me, hopefully in a horrific manner.

I don't think this often but I sincerely hope that Brandon Spikes blows out both knees and never steps on a football field again.

Forget the blatant PI on Chandler right before Fitz went full moron and threw the final pick, what infuriated me was seeing him loading up that chicken wing and going after Fred Jackson's head; it was just another in a long line of cowardly cheapshots from a gutless puke who doesn't deserve to share a field with real men. And then to flex at an injured guy who is respected by all after he cheapshotted him with the same exact move that paralyzed Darryl Stingley? I wonder what the odds are that he hears from the league office..... I'm guessing zero.

If I was on that field right then I might have tried to kill him with my bare hands.

I would have loved if one of the Bills had gone after him after Fitz's INT. A nice blindside hit, launched right under his jaw.

he's a Grade A coward.

And you know why that is, don't you? Look no further than who he plays for....

someone remember when he was at Florida, grab a player´s facemask and spited on their face

I´m sure he did it but can´t find anything.

But he also has some history

Edited by bills chin

"As a child, Spikes was raised by his brother, Breyron Middlebrooks, while their mother, Sherry Allen, worked 12-hour days at a fiberglass plant. In 2003, Middlebrooks was found guilty of first-degree murder and sentenced to life in prison, the result of a drug deal in 2001. He writes to Spikes regularly and watches what games he can from his cell at Scotland Correctional Institute in Laurinburg, North Carolina. He is the younger cousin of San Diego Chargers' Takeo Spikes. wikipedia Our defense will have to watch out for Richie Incognito , Miami's brutal lineman. Hockey takes care of these kind players right away

I cant even belive that there are pats fans out there who would stick up for this POS!!! He is blatently playing the game to injur the oponents players He would be an average player if he played within the rules. That is the reason for him having to take the other teams good players out. Bills fans have every right to be angry with him. I hope the league hits him with a huge fine. If Brady was to have been hit like Fitz was they would patition the league to have the defencive player banned from ever playing football again. I thought the Patriot way was clean and legal. Not dirty and cheap.